Kevin Nolan wouldn't do a Steve Evans would he?

Supporter+

This is a picture (courtesy of Dan Westwell) of KN and his assistant at the Florist v Birmingham match yesterday, shortly after the match Cotterill was sacked.

Kev wouldn't would he?

Forest v Birmingham City033.jpg

I personally wouldn't look too much into it. Notts weren't playing due to the cancelled game, Nolan had an unexpected day off, and the other team in the city was playing at home so he and his assistant went to watch a game.

Even if I was keeping an eye out for a job higher up, I wouldn't go for Birmingham - sacking Gary Rowett with the club challenging for the playoffs and bringing in Gianfranco Zola to send them on the brink of relegation says it all about their board. I'd stay at Notts for the foreseeable future with a chairman who has his head screwed on.

Supporter+

Ok, relax everyone, Gary Monk is officially the new Birmingham boss, KN must have turned it down. :joker:

I couldn't see it happening, @Lozzle1 tipped me and I mentioned it to @Joe Jones but we both agreed to sharing it wouldn't be wise (as we both felt there wasn't anything in it). I just hope @Dan doesn't suffer one of Kev's rants about leaking pictures! :lol:

To be honest, Kevin Nolan isn't anywhere near Championship quality yet.

Archived