Now that the fa have taken action over Tom Davies action last week should the referee be reprimanded

Magic magpie

After last Saturdays Game and the action of Coventry’s Tom Davies he should have been sent off .. but the ref did nothing about it and now the fa have stepped in and issued a ban. I think the ref should be reprimanded as well cause he allowed it to happen and didn’t do his job properly. I think he should be given further training cause if that ref costs notts County there place at Wembley I will be very unhappy any one else.

Supporter+

I reckon they should look at the penalty decision and take the goal off Coventry but that ain’t going to happen.

That referee should never officiate again, ever.

Usually goals or big decisions of this nature normally never get overturned, only sendings off or bookings.

I don't think the decision should stand personally, yet I'm not going to go on about it or cry like the Coventry fans have since their beloved gladiator got punished (quite deservedly if I may add). It's an incident I believe can spark more from our players and, I will be proud of them no matter what. Let's not worry about the stupid decision.

As for the referee, yes he should be punished but he will whenever he has to officiate one of our games in the future.

The FA/FL should start to punish referees who make severe mistakes, if managers, players and clubs are held account so should officials. I would like to know if the club has made any direct complaints because a referee who missed the kick to Forte, allegedly saw something which nobody else did.

the referee needs demoting its fine to say everyone makes mistakes but he was neglectful, the decision punished a side that worked hard and despite all that i do feel the game should have been called off due to the conditions.

Archived