Who Is Our Best Player And Why?

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

We've have some very good players, so of whom I don't feel get the credit they deserve. It seems that once a bad performance occurs, which let's face it does happen and it can to the majority of the squad, it tends to stick with certain players. I feel we have a talented League One side, just missing a few links but sure we have creative players.

Who is our best player and why?

I'd have to say 'Gary Liddle'. He's consistently good, robust and very hard working. Regardless of where he plays you have confidence in him and he shines Championship quality to me.

My Favourite player?

Jamal Campbell-Ryce, I like his character and how he tries. He doesn't give less than 100% and he tries to get things going, which I respect. At the time where the players went away, he was one of the one's who remained to give respect to the fans.

Add your own thoughts everyone :)

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

I expect the majority to say Danny Haynes or Dean Leacock here.

Best Player for me? The one and only Bartosz. Without him we could see many goals flying in, especially when the performance of the outfield players drop.

My Favourite player? I rate Arquin, when he performs he's brilliant and for that reason he's my favoruite player.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Who is our best player and why?

Probably a toss up between two; Bart and Liddle.

Bart is a Championship quality keeper IMO. He doesn't always get the credit he deserves but he's a fantastic keeper at this level. He's kept us in more games than I care to count.

Liddle is Mr. Reliable and Mr. Consistent. He wears his heart on his sleeve and some good technical ability to boot.

My Favourite player?

I'll probably have to go with Dumbuya (Even though it's early). He's direct, and exciting to watch. I think he'll be a real coup for Notts. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

My favourite player is Gary Liddle

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

I like Bart-a very good goalie and I was particularly impressed with Dumbuya when I saw him pre-season.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  1

I reckon best player all round is Liddle, great defender but also a good attacking minded player. However, I think Fotheringham could prove to be a very good player and a key member of the squad. As I was pitch-side during the Ipswich game he was the player i could really hear, great motivator, intelligent player and a good leader. 

Best Defender = Deano 

Best Midfielder (Defensive) = Liddle

Best Midfielder (Attacking) = JCR

Best Striker = Danny Haynes 

Most improved since last season = Enoch and Labadie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

our best player is Bart no question.

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It's a bit early to say for some of the newer players just yet but I think Dumbaya may prove to be really good but at moment its got to be Bart or Liddle.

Liddle because he has proved he is Mr. Consistent and hardly puts a foot wrong (we'll forget the sending off episode). Bart must be one of the best if not the best goalkeepers in this division and he could well play at a higher level.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Difficult for me to really give my opinion of our best player when I dont see us too often, but by favourites are Bart, Deano, Lids and Enoch. Bart as we know is an excellent goalkeeper and his interviews are always good; he oozes confidence. I remember his interview after our game at Swindon last season, he said "I just think try and beat me" - that does sound rather intimidating in his accent!

Deano is almost the very deffinition of cool, and he's actually a solid defender. He'll make a great capitain. Liddle seems like a very versatile player. We brought him in as a centre mid and he's an excellent centre mid, but the way he took to his role as a centre back all through last season was fantastic, you would never have known he wasent a defender. And ofcourse there's our Enoch. He's not the best striker by any stretch of the imagination but you'll never get any less than 100% from him, and as a supporter you dont ask for anymore than that from your team. That said, he looks a transformed man this season!

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I agree that Enoch is like a different player and long may it continue. He could become a firm favourite with the fans if he carries on like this and scores on a regular basis.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

I like the player on dads t-shirt but i like others too. He is the best out of them though!

Archived