It’s time to stand behind the gaffer ...!!

Magic magpie

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

still a long way to mate 

As the Chesterfield fans were saying this time last year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, ivansneck said:

As the Chesterfield fans were saying this time last year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true mate very true 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Bainbridge NCFC said:

Rumour has it he's walked? Unconfirmed rumour as of yet though.. 

I don't think Kevin Nolan is the type of manager to walk.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

I don't think he is the type to walk away either. There seems to be more people with sources suggesting that he's staying as opposed to he's walked. 

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  383
  • Days Won:  8

Has to be given time. Come Christmas see where we are, personally think we will be nearer top than bottom. Remember that old saying it's a marathon not a sprint. 

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Nick draws has been sacked from scunthorpe, second efl manager gone after 4 games. Don't think hardy will be daft to sack Nolan this early though. 

• Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

It's time to stand behind the club and Kevin Nolan, I think about the better times of his management and see that it's worth investing my time to back him.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

The talk of Nolan under pressure is ridiculous, I can understand fans on social media fuelling speculation because half of them have nothing better to do but BBC East Midlands Today had a piece tonight suggesting he is under pressure which can only pile more pressure on Nolan and the team to do well at Lincoln, it’s ridiculous.

As for rumours he has walked, what a load of old tosh, who makes up these rumours?

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

13 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

The talk of Nolan under pressure is ridiculous, I can understand fans on social media fuelling speculation because half of them have nothing better to do but BBC East Midlands Today had a piece tonight suggesting he is under pressure which can only pile more pressure on Nolan and the team to do well at Lincoln, it’s ridiculous.

As for rumours he has walked, what a load of old tosh, who makes up these rumours?

There are,unfortunately,some very sad individuals @Fan of Big Tone who have nothing better to do than stick the boot in when a team is struggling and still find fault when the team is doing well..It used to amuse me years ago how you would be in a pub on Saturday night and  someone's voice would  be heard above all the other chatter.I bet you've heard them,they're still around,often sat at the bar on a high stool spouting off drivel about where Derby/That lot/Notts etc went wrong(if they'd lost) or should have scored more(if they'd won).The sort that love the sound of their own voice.There used to be one such dipstick went in a pub that me and @GrannyPieused to frequent.The funny thing was he  never went to any games.Its only a small step from barstool beanbrain to keyboard clown!

• Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

8 hours ago, super_ram said:

There are,unfortunately,some very sad individuals @Fan of Big Tone who have nothing better to do than stick the boot in when a team is struggling and still find fault when the team is doing well..It used to amuse me years ago how you would be in a pub on Saturday night and  someone's voice would  be heard above all the other chatter.I bet you've heard them,they're still around,often sat at the bar on a high stool spouting off drivel about where Derby/That lot/Notts etc went wrong(if they'd lost) or should have scored more(if they'd won).The sort that love the sound of their own voice.There used to be one such dipstick went in a pub that me and @GrannyPieused to frequent.The funny thing was he  never went to any games.Its only a small step from barstool beanbrain to keyboard clown!

And this is where social media sits at the minute. Previously the mouthy guy at the pub after the match was easily ignored and conversations took place face to face in the ‘snug.’ Now social media has taken over, the mouth pieces feel emboldened and spout off regardless of impact.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Days Won:  2

Those that want Kevin Nolan sacked will soon claim they are 100% behind him and how they never called for it.

Archived