Cruising Down The River Past The Donkey Sanctuary

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Tomorrow we have been invited to a friends 50th birthday cruise. It is a cruise down the river with afternoon tea. Sounds lovely.

It will be even more enjoyable if we just happen to be passing the donkey sanctuary at about the time that Fword fans are trooping out having been beaten by Derby. Here's hoping, I might give them a few "you pies" at the top of my voice safe in the knowledge that short of swimming they can't get to me. :joker:

If any of them jump off the bridge in their anguish I won't be diving in to save them.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Haha...

Very nice Tony, I am sure you will join yourself. You relax and take in the surroundings with your Wife! I hope the weathers nice, I heard it mentioned that it's forecast light showers.

Make sure you do shout You Pies! @super_ram get on to Nigel! A must win game..

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Has to be done! Enjoy yourself Tony, hope the weather holds up for you.

I've got my last induction day tommorow so I'm missing the Weymouth game. It'll kill me - the ground is 5 minutes away from where I'm having my induction! Going to be sneaking a few peaks at my phone to see if I've had any texts I think lol

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

Enjoy your little cruise,Mr & Mrs H.and I hope your friend has a good 50th birthday.I hope I'm celebrating too but the uncertainty has already kicked in.The kick off  is 12.15 by the way so I'll have to go through all the anxiety again with Notts.Finger crossed for us both. :thumbsup:

Archived