What’s your passion in life.?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So my question to you all is this what’s your passion in life weather it be work or football or your family or what ever your passion/passions are.? 

I’ll start 

My passion in life is cooking its been my job for nearly 18 years but it’s been my passion since I could remember. Love to take fresh raw ingredients and turn them in to something lovely.  

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Holidays - as a child even though mam and dad had very little money we always had a good holiday. Now I’ve carried that on through my married life and into old age, as I’ve got wealthier the holidays have become more exotic with cruises etc. But it doesn’t have to be expensive I’m just as happy spending a few night in my campervan in Derbyshire.

Which brings me on to my next passion:

Camping - Mrs. Big Tone comes from a family who have always camped so when we got married she got me into it, first a tent, then trailer tent, caravan, now campervan, when our boys were little we’d go to France in ready erected tents and have a great time. Touring in a campervan is best it’s great to wake up open the blinds and have a different view every morning if you want.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I would probably have to say Drawing and looking after kids.

I have always enjoyed drawing and designing things, but i dont get as much time nowadays. It would be nice to get back into it abit more. Even if i find time to do it on occasions, my pens and paper has been taken, lost or used by my kids.

As for looking after my kids, i enjoy looking after kids in general but as mine are getting older.. that is the reason i am now helping out in foundation stage at my daughters school because its something i enjoy doing. I did go to college to plan to have it as my career but due to circumstances at the time i wasnt able to complete it fully, now i cannot get funding to cover the cost because i'm over the age of funding.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Family and looking after them is my main passion, I think at the moments it's more them looking after me but I do my part.

In terms of hobbies have a real drive for websites, building communities and the media. I love Notts, so the passion there makes a lot of sense and anyone who knows me will have seen my passion for this. My ultimate goal is to turn my passion into something more than a hobby, it will take a lot of work but I feel up for it.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

working and chasing the dream of owning my own piece of land.

also would say helping people is also a passion of mine.

16 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Holidays - as a child even though mam and dad had very little money we always had a good holiday. Now I’ve carried that on through my married life and into old age, as I’ve got wealthier the holidays have become more exotic with cruises etc. But it doesn’t have to be expensive I’m just as happy spending a few night in my campervan in Derbyshire.

Which brings me on to my next passion:

Camping - Mrs. Big Tone comes from a family who have always camped so when we got married she got me into it, first a tent, then trailer tent, caravan, now campervan, when our boys were little we’d go to France in ready erected tents and have a great time. Touring in a campervan is best it’s great to wake up open the blinds and have a different view every morning if you want.

You can’t best a good holiday @Fan of Big Tone It’s nice that even now your doing it and have those memories from when you was a young man.

5 hours ago, liampie said:

working and chasing the dream of owning my own piece of land.

also would say helping people is also a passion of mine.

Keep chasing mate .. helping other pay it forward dude beautiful thing to do 👍🏻👍🏻

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I have always had a passion for driving.

I like being on the road, on my own and able to just to do the things most take for granted. In the UK I worked a different job and my career in the US is much different, even back then I loved to drive and cars have come on a long way since those days.

Archived