Can we be the 12th man

Magic magpie

We are nearly half way through the season and Notts are in a point where every point matters and good performance will breed confidence and help the lads. 

But we can be the 12th man us fans have a big part to play this season in roaring the lads and the manager on. 

Both home and away ties we need to cheer to them and make sure we stay the oldest league side. 

WE ARE NEALS ARDLEYS BLACK And WHITE ARMY

Brilliant to see the response and good match day vibe.

My words seem to be getting twisted as of late, I haven't pointed the blame to the fans - not at all. I have mentioned how the fighting and stupid negative comments (which continues even when Notts win) needs to sorted. The majority of fans are passionate, down to earth people who can understand someones view point. Today was amazing, the support expressed to me has really given me a boost and the feel I got from the Kop made me feel prouder. Notts played well, look we are a League Two team and there's some issues.

Neal Ardley can and will resolve that, his subs highlighted that he could make the team stronger by replacing the weaknesses.

The wins just massive, let's try to get behind the players more. COYP

Archived