New Stoke manager wants County’s Paul Hart

Magic magpie

So it appears that Paul Hart May be in demand as new Stoke City boss Nathan Jones wants Notts County technical director Paul Hart. 

The new Stoke manger formally of Luton has said he’s putting together his back room team and wants Paul Hart to be apart of that. 

For the full story click the link below. 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/new-stoke-city-boss-nathan-2410649?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

3 hours ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Well someone wants him.

This sounds like we don't and to be fair, he's not at fault for the issues but it could allow us to trim some of the money.

Demand a little compo and use it to sign the odd player.

With outgoings we really could be stronger.

let him go.

he does not seem to be doing all that much here, if we aim to get him involved with the youth setup then his role might need changing but i think neal ardley can do some of the work and the rest of the board can do other things. he would not be a major loss for me.

Archived