Klopp's passion so missing at Notts

Piethagoram

I recall the other week Sky sending everyone into a frenzy about how he overreacts, how it's bad for the game and stuff about him running onto the pitch to celebrate. However, it takes you back to the early 90's when there was a lot of passion like this.

Terry Venables famously ran onto the pitch once, I recall seeing it on TV.

It's missing from the modern game, Notts would do well to bring back Lee Hughes who has this in barrels.

The club does need to show a lot more passion, I am surprised Neal Ardley didn't attempt to rally behind the players. It seems like he knew which he wanted rid but the rumours the Nottingham Post are spreading about him wanting to quit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.