Ratings vs Yeovil

ARLukomski

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

McDonnell 8 - Made some important saves and including an awesome one late on

Kelly-Evans 9 - Defended resiliently and gave Remeao Hutton a hard time (Hutton was Yeovil's biggest outlet)

Rawlinson 9 - A pure champion. Great with the ball at his feet. Scored and got an assist too

Lacey 8 - Headed everything out. As cool as 10 cucumbers never mind just 1

McCrory 7 - Stuck to his responsibilites in the 1st half and resolute as the 3rd CB in the 2nd half

Shields 6 - Battled away first half before being subbed

O'Brien 8 - Controlled the flow of Notts' tempo before we had to change things around. Part of the defensive resistant second half

Crawford 8 - Ran his socks, boots and studs off and was absolutely shattered by the end. Continuenly closed down Hutton, got us going on the counter attack on occasions, linked up the play really well and should have had a penalty when through on goal 

Osborne 7 - Pressed well first half against Dicko. Sometimes got his feet muddled up but linked up well with DKE and made runs with the ball into the area

Dennis 7 - Always looking for them runs and chased down the Yeovil defence

Thomas 4 - Did his best to get involved in the game and link up the play. Was stupid for the red

Brindley 7 - Part of the resistance 2nd half. Cleared it when needed

Wootton 8 - Added energy to our attack and got in some good positions resulting in a goal. Started us on the counter attack and held the ball up excellently. Got back to defend too

Rose 7 - Defended well when he came on. Resistant Rose

A truly brilliant performance. Warriors 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Looking out for any other ratings, I didn't make the trip but keen to see what others have to say. Thanks @ARLukomski.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

any others? :) 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,910
  • Days Won:  5

McDonnell 7 - Poor kicking and passing but the pitch could have caused that. He looked decent enough.

Kelly-Evans 8 - A proper fighter, he defended well and did well going forward. 

Rawlinson 8 - Minor issues at times which could have seen Notts punished but the best easily outweighs the negatives, he did very well.

Lacey 8 - Solid and calm on the ball.

McCrory 7 - Did well until he went off injured, no issues.

Shields 6 - Fairly quiet but he did work hard when he had time on the ball, I think he ran himself into the ground too quickly.

O'Brien 7 - Looked like a good captain to me, he got forward and organised people around him.

Crawford 6 - He made some good and poor choices, he did fine but could have offered a bit more quality at times. 

Osborne 7 - Good to see him back, he fought and did well. He deserves his place in the squad, his shot could have been better but I think he needed his preferred foot to strike it cleanly.

Dennis 7 - Just needed a goal, he did very well and can come in easily to replace Thomas.

Thomas 5 - I don't blame him for the red card, the Yeovil player was all over him and he just tried to get away. The player made a meal of it, he did well otherwise.

Brindley 6 - Looks better at defending than going forward, he did well.

Wootton 10 - My Man of the Match, he looked keen to score and found himself quickly into the game. How he got passed Carl Dickson was a joy, the pass he made was good. His goal came from a good bit of play.

Rose 6 - Looked better, offered a bit more protection and filled in well when he came on,

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Any more? I like reading the ratings. If you managed to go, give it a try.

Archived