Ref: Darren Drysdale
Assistant(s): Robert Atkin and Stephen Ross
Fourth Official: Declan Ford

More information to follow.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This will warrant a lot of focus from the players, if we go behind we need to remain calm but importantly they need to make sure we don't let any goals into our net. If we keep the pressure on them, I don't see why we couldn't score or win them but a lot will go down to marking. A bad result here will make any survival chances slim again and I would like to keep this going.

We can do it!

With this in mind, I'm hoping I am wrong about this being a draw. It's a must win game!

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

A win and we will be out of the relegation zone IMO. Carlise are away to PNE and I don't think they'll get anything out of that game. So we should be out on GD. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I expect a high scoring game with the respective attacks and fragile defences.

3-2 or 2-3 is possible.........well anything is possible!

• Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  2

We have to make sure we are solid at the back first and I would hope Manny Smith is in for Hollis as I think we need him and Mullins to keep Pope at hand, apart from that no other changes to the Brentford game and I'm going for Notts to win 3-1 to avenge the controversial defeat at their ground.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

If we'd have kept 11 players on the Pitch at Brentford I think we could have taken them to a draw.

I'm very confident of a win this saturday, get back on track with our form.

3 - 1 at least

COYP

• Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  1

I think it's going to be a tight and scrappy game to be honest, doesn't sound all that Rosie at Vale at the moment. Sadly for your lads i think it's going to be 1-2 to Vale. 

• Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

I think we are playing with 12 players, I head every ball, kick every ball, go back home and have shower to cool  down, do not think I can take much more of this.

Another must win game ,Come on you pies.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

I really think this is the last chance saloon Pies, so all the very best of luck v Vale, a team I dispise!!!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,234
  • Days Won:  69

Come on Notts win please.Good luck.

Well I am hoping the day can end as it started, positive and good. Let's get ourselves the win! We can do it... COYPs

We're both losing.Goals against at almost the same time.Plenty of time to turn it round.

Oh dear Notts concede again but wait ,one pulled back and Rams have equalised now.Come on Notts you can do it!

Whoopee! 2 - 2.Let's both go for it .

Don't know what happened at the start, just very poor buy we looked like we could go on to score a third before half time. Hope we come out stronger!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

What a fantastic fightback after going 2 0 down and we had to beat another set of horrendous officials! Top performances from JCR, Grealish, Spencer, Sheehan and Bart. Still in with a chance of survival #greatescape

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

What a great day out and it was certainly a great score line! Just what was needed!

• Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  1

Evening folks, wow! what afternoon of football! quite enjoyed today! I've got to say I was really impressed with your boys today, I like how quickly they got back into the game even though there were two down! Though I've got to say the second goal for Vale never should have counted, the ref missed an hand ball plus it didn't cross the line! I have to say County looked alot more of confident than Vale despite Vale being in a better position. I'm glad County walked away with all three points and I can see this result and performance giving your lads a right good confidence boost going into your final fixtures. After that display i have no fear in County going down, in fact i wasn't sure if it was because Vale were so poor or it was because County looked so good because from that display you'd have thought County were going for promotion! Again if they can end this season positive and manage to keep some of those players and make some additional signings in the summer I honestly believe County could easily push further up the table next season! though of course the battle of survival hasn't finished yet for yer.

Oh by the way sat in the kop! great atmosphere in there (even I joined in with some of the chants!) lol and a good view from where I was sitting, in fact i've recorded some of todays game on my Ipod in order to put on my you tube channel, so I'll perhaps show you the video when I've completed it probably either tomorrow or Monday.

Anyway guys enjoyed the day and I'm sure it won't be the last time i visit Meadow Lane, also say one day County aren't playing or away from home then how about coming down sometime and watching my local team Nuneaton Boro, it's a good day out for a neutral. 

Evening folks, wow! what afternoon of football! quite enjoyed today! I've got to say I was really impressed with your boys today, I like how quickly they got back into the game even though there were two down! Though I've got to say the second goal for Vale never should have counted, the ref missed an hand ball plus it didn't cross the line! I have to say County looked alot more of confident than Vale despite Vale being in a better position. I'm glad County walked away with all three points and I can see this result and performance giving your lads a right good confidence boost going into your final fixtures. After that display i have no fear in County going down, in fact i wasn't sure if it was because Vale were so poor or it was because County looked so good because from that display you'd have thought County were going for promotion! Again if they can end this season positive and manage to keep some of those players and make some additional signings in the summer I honestly believe County could easily push further up the table next season! though of course the battle of survival hasn't finished yet for yer.

Oh by the way sat in the kop! great atmosphere in there (even I joined in with some of the chants!) lol and a good view from where I was sitting, in fact i've recorded some of todays game on my Ipod in order to put on my you tube channel, so I'll perhaps show you the video when I've completed it probably either tomorrow or Monday.

Anyway guys enjoyed the day and I'm sure it won't be the last time i visit Meadow Lane, also say one day County aren't playing or away from home then how about coming down sometime and watching my local team Nuneaton Boro, it's a good day out for a neutral. 

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to ML @NunnyFox.Please do visit us again.Looking forward to the video :thumbsup:

10170745_10153091586930961_4468690704629

It was a good game, poor defending early on by both teams but after their second. JCR took that 'WE CAN DO THIS' attitude and he greatly helped to impact the game, as the rebound goal after their second made 'em wobbly.

Not sure what the flare was for, @super_pie suspected someone of farting!

Well Done Notts! :P

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

it sounds like i missed a great game, 2-0 down we would never have done it under ck. glad to see the final result 4-2 to us!

10168175_10153092034630961_9074085123395

Well Done to Jamal Campbell-Ryce... Due to being away yesterday, I was unable to ask on here. Community voting will resume, this was done by our social pages.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Sounds like I missed a classic fightback. Thats the big difference for me. Coming back from 0-2 down is a big achievement for any club, but we really needed that. Well done Notts. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Great fightback and result!

Archived