Is all really lost?

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,343
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've written my thoughts about the F.A Cup exit and the disappointment behind it, yet for me it's not the end of the world. I would just like to see if we can generate a worthwhile discussion about it, so we can see how each person feels about it.

Please have a read - Article Here

58bfc1208b21a9605d0f68b886a4d860.png

Discuss below folks - You Pies!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,487
  • Days Won:  5

@notts-joe for me you have this spot on.

It is an opportunity lost, just as much as it is disappointing but the focus must remain on our bred and butter. Problem with the uk media instead of giving support they would much prefer to help create a story.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,052
  • Days Won:  162

premier teams often go out to sides, sometimes as far as the non league.

if they cope, we can. it does have that special feelings and i know people say the magic of the fa cups died but it has not. for accrington they have been given some funds which they can make a difference and i am not bitter. i was disappointed but i am not now, i do not understand the negative response. not just from the media but some of our own fans.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  916
  • Days Won:  3

Revenue aside it is the league which should be our main focus.

We could have gotten to the 3rd or 4th round or we may have been knocked out by yeovil town. I wouldnt dwell on it myself, but the loss of revenue will be a major blow. Gaining promotion will make up for it! ;)

Lets see huh?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I am still gutted we are out of the FA cup. In that still, Roy looks how I feel.

But yes the league is, has and will be our priority for the next umpteen years. I feel we need to hang onto some coat tails for the next month or so... but the spring fixtures look to be rather kinder to us than our rivals.

Stay in the mix, and give it a go. At some point SD and GA will be having the team talk that says "we CAN go up, we ARE good enough, YOU are good enough"

Put the belief into the players, right now we are playing very well as a unit, but if that unit also believes....

Then we could well do it, if we see Belief, Confidence, Teamwork, Dying for the cause, and just a little rub from Lady Luck...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  89

It's nice to be in the Cups, and in recent years we have beat some good sides.

However we also lose to sides that Havant and Waterlooville (or however you spell it) and Accrington Stanley. It's the cup, that's whats supposed to happen!

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,476
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

The FA Cup and the revenue it provides is a vital piece in the jigsaw. It could mean the difference between a decent signing and an average signing. The unprofessional approach to the game at Meadow Lane was very disappointing. Going through the motions is not acceptable. We improved slightly in the replay but Stanley wanted it more which again is very disappointing. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I dont think we took them seriously, it is disappointing but its to be expected. I would rather focus on the league than the cup but we should have done our home work properly.

Just my opinion.

Archived