March Stats

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I promised I would share our stats every 3 months, well here is the update. Please remember we could be doing much better, as some people choose to block the cookies sadly. It's vital for sites like ours, it gives me a good indication as to what I'm doing right or wrong as the case may be. You'll see the efforts of the members have helped no end! I encourage all members to continue as we can only go strength to strength with your contributions! :hyper::frantics:

Our Monthly Visits (March)

monthly%20visit.png

People Visits (Detailed)

people%20visits.png

Territory (How well we are doing within our real community)

territory.png

Page Views (Detailed)

page%20views.png

As you can see we've greatly improved since December, this wouldn't be possible if members like you didn't help by contributing. I dislike taking credit, its a community and the site is 'ours'. I say this on all of the sites I run because I honestly believe if you run a site it belongs to the people who lay down the foundations. Thank you very much! 

Compare December Here, Thoughts?

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

We're getting there, with a little help from our friends.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

We're getting the views we need and the its improving, also with the amount of independent views on the site are becoming steady and not so up and down.

Great News!!! :frantics::thumbsup:

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Interesting, It is impressive to see how things work.

Hopefully the people visiting will join in with us, sooner or later it will happen. Just keep pushing for it :) Keep up the good work!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Keep up the good work everyone, it takes time but we are making steady but sure progress, I have noticed the number of posts increasing lately. :)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  207
  • Days Won:  1

A vast improvement Joe!

Good Stats Joe!
Be nice to see what the start of year is going to be like as the busy period is over by then.

I hold to this, I think it's great your sharing the stats with the community. 730 Visitors within one month is very impressive, the daily visits will hopefully improve even further but keep pushing!

Keep up the good work everyone, it takes time but we are making steady but sure progress, I have noticed the number of posts increasing lately. :)

I've noticed the post count for each day has gone up alot over the past 3 weeks(if not longer), it has been way over the 35 target mark. Good work to everyone involved in posting and helping spread the word.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

:) Keep up the good work, people just need to get used to a new site,. I don`t know what the hell i`m doing half the time !!

Supporter+

:) Keep up the good work, people just need to get used to a new site,. I don`t know what the hell i`m doing half the time !!

You and me both gel. :hyper:

Thanks, that's really kind. I keep trying to put time into doing some youtube videos on how to get used to the system we use, our features etc. it's a little different for some and I think the help files are like IKEAS assembly instructions. LOL

You and me both gel. :hyper:

Tell me about it Mr Hateley, I'm very disappointed with you. :no::cry:

I've seen how the help files look, very confusing and not helpful at all. Definetly Ikea flat pack instructions. :shifty:

Everyone has helped out getting the site this far and we are certainly improving alot together.

Supporter+

There are definitely more and more posts appearing on the forum, I used to read everyone and now I am struggling to keep up with everything and find myself missing some out because I physically haven't got time to read them all, so have to cherry pick, so apologies to anyone I haven't replied to or interacted with.

I try and come on here in the morning and go through every part and add ,if I can.I am also missing posts and come back several times during the day to try to keep up.I guess this is good though and means the site is progressing. :thumbsup:

There are definitely more and more posts appearing on the forum, I used to read everyone and now I am struggling to keep up with everything and find myself missing some out because I physically haven't got time to read them all, so have to cherry pick, so apologies to anyone I haven't replied to or interacted with.

I thought you were just ignoring me but makes sense. @tonyhateley hehe Joking a-side it's nice. I still read everything but I'm surprised that I can, I might miss something for a little but I manage to catch up when it's slower. :D

I try and come on here in the morning and go through every part and add ,if I can.I am also missing posts and come back several times during the day to try to keep up.I guess this is good though and means the site is progressing. :thumbsup:

Yes, I love fans being our voice. It's nice to see and I do believe any help videos will do the trick for some people, the thing is if you ever need help just pm me. I'm more than happy to help, I know some might be nervous or embarrassed but there's really no need. I hope we can count on all active posters to be helpful :)

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

impressive just think everyone how much we are improving. think everyone deserves a pat on the back! good looking stats

I've been missing posts too, but generally i can only spend longer on here in the evening because of looking after the kids... if i go on my laptop in the daytime it looks like a bombs been set off around me with all the kids toys :P:rofl:

I didn't even notice my own daughters birthday topic till late because it got further down the forum section before i went on.

I just hope we can keep the interest of members during the close season when nothing much is happening. I hope fans of other clubs will update us all about transfers and anything else. Dare I mention cricket (sorry Joe) or other summer sports.

Supporter+

Yes your right super ram it will be a challenge to maintain the interest during the close season, especially as we probably won't be getting any exciting signings, or perhaps we will who knows.

Yes your right super ram it will be a challenge to maintain the interest during the close season, especially as we probably won't be getting any exciting signings, or perhaps we will who knows.

I'm confident that those who visit daily or every other will return, we just need to make sure make discussions and exploit any possible subjects. I am working on the plan and will pre-write some content, things like Magpie Memories. just cover the main page daily and make sure there's enough to keep everyone chatting. PoN will come back stronger even if it does slow down :)

I'm very confident that interest will be maintained. Due to the fact there will be no actual football there will be poor response days. There will also be days that will be 'hot' due to transfer rumours and hopefully actual incoming transfers.I hope posters will keep us all up to date with all news.

Archived