Pon Diary 04/01/2014

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Before I bore anyone - What have you been upto today? Care to share? Go on ;)

--------------
Early morning

Frantically rushing around to get the children ready, poor Cheeky was given this task. You would think Ava was preparing for trials as an American Quarterback the way she ran around trying to avoid getting dressed. The eldest two sat watching TV, while all this was going off. I really don't think Ava wanted to go out!

Once we was out the door, I had to attend a meeting. I was pretty nervous but there was no need.

By this point I was wondering if it was wise to stay out after, very depressing and the weather didn't help at all. The rain was on and off, I still have an headache I blame on it!

Afternoon

We spent the day having fun, we walked around Bulwell (despite some of the locals, I actually like the area but I wouldn't live anywhere near the main market place/Tesco) We got a few pieces we needed, allowed the children to go on this ride (minus Ava) and then had something to eat at KFC.

Not the most action packed day, however for a none Notts day. I quite enjoyed it, without missing ML to much.

So, I know @tonyhateley spent time trying to work out Mouse Trap but what else did our centre forward get up to today? @liampie What about you or @weymouthPIE?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i spent the day doing absolutely nothing, i wished notts did have a game because i have been that bored. i have spent the most part browsing pon and watching videos on youtube....

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Today was Christmas Day for us again, it was the first time we had seen our eldest grandchildren since Santa left presents for them at our house. So we layed them out under the tree, they had a nice little pile but not as much as their Dad used to buy them he used to fill the room, we couldn't afford that.

We went to fetch them from their mothers house and brought them back to open their presents. As Joe says one of them was mousetrap and it didn't have the blooming instructions but thanks to Joe we managed to set it up and play.

Another present we bought them was remote control helicopters that was exciting because we didn't realise that the controllers would interfere with each other so for a while it was mayhem with uncontrollable helicopters flying round the house.

This evening we watched Gangsta Granny with them and they are now tucked up in bed tired but happy.

Tomorrow our other two younger grandchildren are coming with their mum and dad and we are having a big family roast dinner, it's great to get all the grandchildren together because they don't see a lot of each other but when they've all gone home tomorrow night we will probably be exhausted.

Today was Christmas Day for us again, it was the first time we had seen our eldest grandchildren since Santa left presents for them at our house. So we layed them out under the tree, they had a nice little pile but not as much as their Dad used to buy them he used to fill the room, we couldn't afford that.

We went to fetch them from their mothers house and brought them back to open their presents. As Joe says one of them was mousetrap and it didn't have the blooming instructions but thanks to Joe we managed to set it up and play.

Another present we bought them was remote control helicopters that was exciting because we didn't realise that the controllers would interfere with each other so for a while it was mayhem with uncontrollable helicopters flying round the house.

This evening we watched Gangsta Granny with them and they are now tucked up in bed tired but happy.

Tomorrow our other two younger grandchildren are coming with their mum and dad and we are having a big family roast dinner, it's great to get all the grandchildren together because they don't see a lot of each other but when they've all gone home tomorrow night we will probably be exhausted.

Do you have room for another? haha ;)

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

ive just been on fifa 14 most of the day and watching the football blackburn and man s***ty and a***holes vs tottenham.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

ive just been on fifa 14 most of the day and watching the football blackburn and man s***ty and a***holes vs tottenham.

What platform do you play FIFA on?

What platform do you play FIFA on?

I hope this doesn't go where I think it might, you can beat him blindfolded. Save yourself some time :P

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Lazy day today.Apart from nipping to shop for a paper,lottery tickets etc I've been watching the telly-Blackburn v Man City and the London derby.I keep popping on here to see the latest posts.Far less hectic than yesterday with Joe/Cheeky's brood.Miss them and Harry though!

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

Yesterday I watched the first and second Lord of the Rings (extended editions), which only took up around 8 hours of the day. It also involved pizza.

Yesterday I watched the first and second Lord of the Rings (extended editions), which only took up around 8 hours of the day. It also involved pizza.

Did somebody say PPPPPIIIIZZZZAAAAA? I could have been a TMNT the rate I love Pizza.

Pineapple & Ham by any chance?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

The plan had been to go to a match yesterday. I wasn't that optomistic that Weymouth's game at home to Chesham would go ahead so I was planning to make the trip to either Southampton v Burnley or Brighton v Reading if our game was called off early enough. We had a pitch inspection at 9 which deemed it playable, but it continued to bucket it down which wasent in the forecast, so by half 11 the game had been called off. And by that time it was too late to get to Southampton or Brighton!

So instead it was just a day in front of the TV watching soccer special. Very boring. I'd much rather be stood on a freezing cold terrace having as heart attack at Sam Poole attemtping to play a back pass to the keeper on a bobbly surface with a speedy striker bearing down on him!

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Sorry Guys and Gals, I missed the day, and I have been to sleep since then, so gawd knows what I did.

Sorry Guys and Gals, I missed the day, and I have been to sleep since then, so gawd knows what I did.

You sound worse than @super_ram!

Mind you, perhaps I should be saying this as I can be just as bad.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Well seen as Joe has answered for my day... theres not much more apart from doing the usual housewife/mother type things in a day.

Archived