Goals : Notts v Wealdstone

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

during the game i did not notice langstaff make the quick glance to see if he was onside, i thought he just ran and calmly placed it. he was unlucky not to get the effort that hit the post. i thought austin getting the first was well deserved for all he has done.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Aye, both Langstaff and Austin could've had braces each.

Chicksen made a cross but their defender sliced the ball. Sadly, nobody paid attention and the ball didn't end up in the net.🤣 I felt sorry when Langstaff hit the post, I thought it was in at first! I'm even happier for Vincent, he did well going into the position and gave his all.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

Macaulay Langstaff won the ball back and spotted Sam Austin, who displayed his skill and technique, not only beating their defender but also carefully placing the ball beyond their keeper's reach into the back of the net.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

The players are learning to show a lot of composure in front of goal. I thought Maculay Langstaff's finish was very clinically taken. He showed a lot of class with his calm strike.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The thunderous applause and cheers from the crowd upon every goal being scored made me yearn for the club to have captured footage of the fans singing in unison about us becoming the top team in the league. The mere recollection of it still sends shivers down my spine!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,520
  • Days Won:  9

I was uncertain if Macaulay Langstaff's goal would be allowed or not, as I couldn't determine if the opposing player had played him onside or not. Thankfully, the officials made the correct decision and didn't disallow the goal, which worked in our favour.