National League Animated Table

yelobeli

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

Quite a cool way to look at the season.  Things I'd forgotten - Wrexham's slow start, York's collapse, Southend's up and down year (they should challenge next year), Oldham's recovery from an awful first half.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It makes you appreciate truly how special this season has been; it seems to have gone by so fast. The build up to Wembley seemed to go at a quick pace, until the game started and once it ended every sped right up.

I could watch videos like this, more than most, I think. I mean re-watch over and, over again.

There's just something about the way it recaps a season.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

oh wow, this is excellent. it would be cool if someone did this and had footage of the key games playing out. with the table showing of those goals effected the table rather than the repeated player graphics but its still cool.

thanks for sharing it @yelobeli, its nice to see you joining in. 🏴🔥

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

We always assess the season,  amongst the 1st 10 games right! 

According to this graphic after the 11th game, Notts & Wrexham were in 1st or 2nd til the end. 

35 game race to the title. 🤯

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Canadian said:

We always assess the season,  amongst the 1st 10 games right! 

According to this graphic after the 11th game, Notts & Wrexham were in 1st or 2nd til the end. 

35 game race to the title. 🤯

The League 2 one is similar. Orient, Stevenage and Northampton were in the top 3 from beginning to end. Which suggests it could be very open next year.

• Like 1

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

This video provides a good overview of how the season unfolded. I can appreciate that it must have taken a lot of research and time to create.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It really puts things into perspective that all three of the top teams had a chance at promotion. I know Chesterfield had a rough patch where they dipped down a bit, but early on they did enjoy a stint at the top.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  881
  • Days Won:  1

It’s a fun little video that shows how the season panned out in a quirky and entertaining way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I watched the video showing the National League teams' positions throughout the season and it's really cool! It's fascinating to see how teams have progressed over time, and the video's production quality is top-notch. As a fan of the National League, I highly recommend checking it out if you get the chance. It's a great way to stay up-to-date on the season's progress and get a better understanding of how the league table has evolved.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It's a breath of fresh air to see two teams gain promotion that truly deserved it, isn't it? The animated table really highlights just how well we started the season and managed to maintain that pace, something that's not always easy to do. It's no wonder that we were among those teams that deserved it the most. When we play with conviction and purpose, we can really be a force to be reckoned with. It's heartening to see that hard work and dedication can pay off in the end. It's also a good reminder that we have to keep our eye on the prize and not let complacency set in. One thing's for sure, though, with the right attitude and mindset, there's no limit to what we can achieve. Here's to another successful season ahead!