New signing Will Randall

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

This is a brilliant signing by Notts. Will Randall will find goals and will prove to be a valuable addition to the squad. While he is perhaps more known for his direct play, he can also defend and has the ability to win the ball back quickly. It is a very satisfying signing.

• Like 6

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  54

Lot’s of good things about him online, the only concern is that he may be a little bit injury prone but hopefully that’s something we can monitor and manage over the season to minimalise the risk. I don’t really remember him playing against us when he was at Sutton, maybe our defenders just go the better of him.

Interesting that along with Jodi Jones that’s two inverted wingers we’ve signed, I’m sure Williams already has plans as to where he’ll play.

• Like 5

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

It's apparent that the coaching staff, led by Luke Williams, has most likely done their due diligence in assessing the teams within League Two. By meticulously examining players who are nearing the end of their contracts, the club is evidently laying the groundwork for a carefully calculated recruitment strategy. The possibility of employing a versatile formation, one that shifts dynamically during a match just like many elite teams are doing, could be a remarkable tactical approach for the forthcoming season. Will Randall's potential dual-role on the field further strengthens the impression that this signing is increasingly promising. As additional information surfaces, the anticipation and excitement about the club's prospects continue to grow.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

On 02/06/2023 at 15:24, Fan of Big Tone said:

Me too fingers crossed eh?

well if he stayed, we would have the best midfield in the league and probably the strongest attack. 🤞🏻

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Spoiler

I need to vent about this! 😂

It took me over 45 minutes to get a strong enough signal to post onto Facebook and Twitter about the signing! It took me like a minute to write the post, although thanks to data issue - I missed a word out as I started feeling stressed about getting it out. 😫😂

Weirdly, I bounced from my wife's data (piggybacking) to my own! I downloaded an image that was 125,000kb but struggled to send it back out. Unbelievable Jeff, it was funny too.

I think it's a fantastic signing, he should do well with Notts.

I am pleased that he has goals, it's something which Aaron Nemane needed to increase a bit - if this is his replacement. Don't get me wrong, Nemane is incredible with taking players on, but at times he could score if he shot, but doesn't seem to go for chances unless it's more clear-cut. Will Randall seems like he loves to take people on but also get on the scoresheet. He sounds like someone who enjoys assisting others, so I am confident that his decision-making should be good. :D 

• Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

I would just like to make this point and I don't mean to offend anyone. When you look at his Wikipedia page, some fans under previous recruitment policies would point out that he's only had success with Sutton in the Non-League.

I think this signing honestly would've disappointed some fans before.

Am I disappointed? No. I think the recruitment is very tidy these days and I hope the lad can replicate his former success here. It goes to show that young players may just need to find somewhere they can settle down.

Secondly, fan expectations are easily managed when the majority that come through the door add quality. Thirdly, players reach their potential at different ages. This looks like a good signing to me.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

Will Randall appears to be a promising player for Notts County Football Club. He performed admirably for Sutton United and seems to possess the necessary skills and determination to continue improving.

• Like 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Days Won:  2

Will Randall looks like a very exciting player who has finally started to show his potential. If he has a slow start, I think we should support him and see if he can bring out his best. If he hits the ground running, he will become a fan favourite.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  741
  • Days Won:  2

I am pleased with the signing, but I do understand and agree with the comment about it being a signing fans wouldn’t be that chuffed about due to only finding his feet with Sutton. There’s very little risk involved and he seems to have his head screwed on. I think he should do very well for us.