• Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Blooming heavy hair! @PTID1862.

:rollonfloorlaughing: :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I'm pretty lucky, I can eat and drink whatever I like and nothing really happens. If I do happen to get a bit of 'phantom pregnancy' going on, it's easily worked off. LOL

Off and back on again in a few months haha :lol:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

I'm afraid I am not going to make it either I have succombed and had a little tipple. I am definitely cutting down though because I am trying to lose a bit of weight, I've already lost 5lb I gained at Christmas :happy banana:

Ideally I would like to get down to 11st but that is very unlikely, I am 13st at the moment, can't blame the pies at the Lane because I never have one.

@tonyhateley  Just walk. that's all I do and i seem to keep to a normal weight. When i mean "walk" mean a good paced walk. eat what you like in moderation and I'm sure you can find 1 hour in 24 to go for a walk. I'm not preaching or anything but health is quite important to me. I admit My cholesterol was extremely high when I came to Canada, so I had to change. 6 months to a Heart Attack they said. 

Proud of you lad, Keep us updated about the weight loss ;)  

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

@tonyhateley Just walk. that's all I do and i seem to keep to a normal weight. When i mean "walk" mean a good paced walk. eat what you like in moderation and I'm sure you can find 1 hour in 24 to go for a walk. I'm not preaching or anything but health is quite important to me. I admit My cholesterol was extremely high when I came to Canada, so I had to change. 6 months to a Heart Attack they said.

Proud of you lad, Keep us updated about the weight loss ;)

Hi @Canadian, that is exactly what I am doing, I've got an app on my phone and when we can we go for a walk, we did a 7 mile walk yesterday, I've also got a exercise bike and try to spend at least half an hour on that every day.

We love walking in the countryside and in summer do quite a bit of that, roll on summer.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I get all the exercise I need pushing Granny.Food and drink in moderation plus exercise(gardening,walking,grandkids)I miss the rambles we used go on though.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I miss the walks in the countryside too.

Archived