Weekend plans 16-18th June

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,960
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

As we should have been in Corfu we are treating the next few days as a sort of holiday, eating good food, drinking more than normal (we’ll I am anyway) , going out etc.

Today we went to a garden centre and bought some plants and had a meal in the cafe. Tonight we are having Rib Eye Steak and chips for tea.

Tomorrow we are going to a local Indian restaurant with our son and family. Not sure about Sunday yet.

Anyone else doing something exciting this weekend?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Today, I'm just rattling off things to do for PON.

No real plans for the weekend either, I did want to go out last week since it was nice, but we stayed in because Kate wasn't feeling well. I am hoping to go visit @super_ram on Sunday, go over as a family and try to get him out. If possible, I will be on a walk before and then meet up with @cheeky~k8 and the girls. Saturday, will most likely be a rest day.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

working today, i had no spare time really. i dont mind but even my dinner break was cut short, tho i volunteered. i consider myself to be a team player and we managed to get the warehouse cleaned inside and then the yard/car park. it takes a lot of work to get it done in just one shift.

saturday i will be going to see my aunt and uncle, i think they are planning to have a pub meal.

sunday my dad wants to take me fishing, not really into it but i like spending time with him. i dont quite enjoy using rods to catch fish, even if we do put them back. i know i will come across as funny but its just not for me. 

• Like 2

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,557
  • Days Won:  9

With the thunder and lightning and Sunday’s rain, the weekend was very straightforward. There were plenty of good films on TV that mostly got me through the weekend.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,310
  • Days Won:  28

There wasnt much planned but we did get to do a few things together as a family.