Mcgregor To Derby?

iansloan1862

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Days Won:  0

I work with a load of Derby fans and the say that McGregor is going to Derby with Bryson going the other way.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@super_ram!!!!!!!!

I said a club like Derby would be good, along with Birmingham but I have to say I hope this is just a rumour. Isn't Bryson one of your better players Super? I think he would be a good asset for you but you better keep your hands off!

You should have gone for Judge, it's horrible seeing him with another League One rival.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i bloody well hope not, we need him and although im not going to be disappointed if he does not come back, i would hope he goes back to celtic. mind you derby are not a bad team :/

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Oh good, it's just rumour 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well if we don't get him I suppose Derby would be better than a league one side. Super Ram would be pleased.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

Tony as got a point here.

Derby would be better than Wolves, Celtic would only waste him and after what hes done for us. I hope he joins a team which relishes him as we do here at Notts.

• Content Count:  68

He's not going to Derby.  He's coming back here until the end of the season! (she says hopefully)

He's not going to Derby.  He's coming back here until the end of the season! (she says hopefully)

That's that then! If our @anonypie says he's coming back, by sure this means our Callum will follow Jack back to NCFC! (I was so tempered to write 'beanstalk', so tempting!)

• Content Count:  19

Some Derby fans seem to think Bryson has a buy out and that Celtic are going to use McGregor as a make weight.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

First I've heard about this and don't know where its come from.Bryson has been playing consistently well for the Rams and if he was to be sold would command a huge fee.With all due respect to Callum and Notts,,Bryson has proved himself with Derby,whereas Callum is still an unknown quantity at a higher level(though definitely  a great prospect)Personally I think this is just a bit of mischiefmaking.Why would Derby sell one of their best assets and why would Bryson go to Celtic to perform in a poor league.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,902
  • Days Won:  17

It'd be a waste if Callum was to go to Derby and end up on the bench. I hope its just a rumour with no truth in it.

First I've heard about this and don't know where its come from.Bryson has been playing consistently well for the Rams and if he was to be sold would command a huge fee.With all due respect to Callum and Notts,,Bryson has proved himself with Derby,whereas Callum is still an unknown quantity at a higher level(though definitely  a great prospect)Personally I think this is just a bit of mischiefmaking.Why would Derby sell one of their best assets and why would Bryson go to Celtic to perform in a poor league.

The SPL might be very poor, however perhaps if there's any truth in this - Bryson might be attracted to playing and performing in another type of league which Celtic seem to do reasonably well.

Some players are attracted to easy glory, being 'god' like figures and playing in one of the biggest cups in the world.

Would I leave Derby? I don't think so, I would stick them out and work hard at being noticed by a Premier League team. Mind you, I'd have liked to play for a local club myself. ;)

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Alot of talent do get their head turned. A little patience goes along way occasionally. Look at players we've sold on or have left us. Judge is the prime example. Obviously would have loved him to stay here, but blackburn was never going to work for him and now he ends up at Brentford, who by all accounts going up.

Better to be the shining light in a smaller team than a nobody in a bigger team.

Ben Davies suffered from this when he first moved. Settled a bit now, but would love to have him back as well!

Archived