Weekend Plans - Friday 8th - Sunday 10th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, it’s Friday and the weekend is nearly upon us, what plans have you got for this weekend?

Today I’ve got gardening to do if it’s not too hot, tonight it’s one of Mrs. T’s famous curries and a pint of beer.

Tomorrow I’m doing the park run but hopefully Mrs. T will be with me and we will walk the course if she feels well enough with our Survivors of Bereavement T shirts on to raise awareness of our charity on the day before World Suicide Prevention Day.

Later on Saturday I’ll live stream Notts match and we’ll bbq some pork steaks for tea.

What are your plans?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Supporter+

Mrs. T managed to do the full 5k Park Walk yesterday and I was happy to walk rather than run as it was so hot.

A47EBB74-F8A4-49B6-8079-C406ECA0CC19.jpeg

• Love 4

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

yesterday i drove @TheSkipper and @CliftonMagpie to stadium mk.

so far, i thought mk dons has been the best ground i have been to this season. our fans were in very good spirit, notts played some decent stuff. the day was a nice away day, decent weather but very, very warm.

today i am at my mums, i picked up some shopping for her and i am preparing to have some food. yes, its sunday dinner. :D

@Fan of Big Tone please tell mrs t we are very proud of her, but insist we want to see her take thing easy. no over doing but congratulate her on finishing. as for you, you are a bad example tony.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Supporter+
1 hour ago, liampie said:

@Fan of Big Tone please tell mrs t we are very proud of her, but insist we want to see her take thing easy. no over doing but congratulate her on finishing. as for you, you are a bad example tony.

I will do thank you @liampie and I certainly won’t let her overdo it, she’s too precious. :panic:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

7 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I certainly won’t let her overdo it, she’s too precious. :panic:

good. :)

other than that i hope you both had a great time.

• Like 4

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Saturday I walked over tp @Chris and @cheeky~k8's to spent time with family and watching football on their tv. I enjoyed the Notts game once technical problems were sorted.I then watched England play Ukraine.It was nice to see the grandkids too though grandads don't always beat social media/gaming for attention.:angel:.Then @Chris got some exercise by walking me home.It was very enjoyable but very hot.

• Like 2

Supporter+
16 minutes ago, super_ram said:

It was nice to see the grandkids too though grandads don't always beat social media/gaming for attention.:angel:.

Too true @super_ram we have the same problem now our grandchildren are older, if they’re on their gadgets we are lucky to get a grunt of acknowledgement, sad really innit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Too true @super_ram we have the same problem now our grandchildren are older, if they’re on their gadgets we are lucky to get a grunt of acknowledgement, sad really innit?

I forgot to say how pleased I am for Mrs @Fan of Big Tone.Well done.Any news on further treatment?

• Like 1

Supporter+
1 hour ago, super_ram said:

I forgot to say how pleased I am for Mrs @Fan of Big Tone.Well done.Any news on further treatment?

No further news yet @super_ram, she is waiting for an appointment in October, we've had no contact from the doctor or hospital about the two week heart monitor results so we are assuming anything they found is not urgent. :huh2:

We are off on holiday to the Isle of Wight on Thursday for 12 days so that will be a nice break from all the hospital and doctors visits.

• Love 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

My weekend revolved around watching Notts at home and then attending a family function on Sunday. Nothing particularly exciting; I wish I could have watched the game live at Stadium MK.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Saturday was a nice visit by @super_ram, who joined me to watch the game via the frustrating live stream. At least for the first half, it was really nice to have him over, and I also loosely joined him watching the England game.

Afterwards, I walked Super back to his and stayed for a little bit, but I had food on, so I couldn't overstay my welcome.

Sunday, I slept for awhile  (I can't help it, I felt like I had been shot) and I did stuff on here. I almost wrote I didn't remember, which I didn't until Kate told me.

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

Sunday, I slept for awhile  (I can't help it, I felt like I had been shot) and I did stuff on here. I almost wrote I didn't remember, which I didn't until Kate told me.

I felt very tired all day Sunday ,which I blame on the the mugginess of the  last few nights keeping me awake.