Reedtz bros at Sampdoria

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,992
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Yesterday, together with #Manfredi, the Reedtz brothers were present at the match, 2 of the potential investors for #Sampdoria. The 2 Danish brothers own Notts County. No confirmation at the moment, given that Asian investors are also present in the background.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wouldn't read to much into it, the brother's clearly love football and have been spotted watching many teams since owning us. It's interesting that they've turned up in Italy, but I suspect it's just to watch/ a culture thing.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  36

Seriously doubt they have the funds to invest in Sampdoria to be honest (even though the old man is minted), would expect it to be more of a business venture on the football radar front, or as @Chrissays a football fan visit.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,992
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

GB being outside the Single Market doesn't fully assist in utilising Football Radar's extensive recruitment analysis. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

I guess they would likely form part of a consortium like they did with Viborg, maybe involved more for the stats/analysis they can offer. Be surprised if they bought them outright. However if they got involved with another club that would mean less time spent at Notts.

Would it impact us though? From what I gather they very much put people in place and let them get on with the job. The new CEO, Joe Palmer will be responsible for the day to day running like Jason Tuner was.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

I can't see why they wouldn't be looking to buy / invest.  I think they have access to much bigger funds than they let on, and I think their management style lends itself to owning a stable of teams.  That may help all the clubs as they can loan / sell players between themselves.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,501
  • Days Won:  287

Owning a Serie A club would be a huge undertaking, so I hope nothing like that happens. That said, they seem to largely leave the running of the club to other people.

When they first took over, I wasn't sure where the money was coming from as Football Radar isn't such a big company. But apparently their dad's a billionaire. They're clearly not short of a bob or two.