Jaden Warner to Notts ?

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  36

Would prefer it if we were looking at an experienced centre back to be honest. Young lads can be very inconsistent, whereas we are desperate for somebody who is solid, good in the air and vocal.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

It’s hard to take much from a video but from the few I’ve seen he looks a lot quicker and stronger than Tipton did. He’s also actually played in the first team a couple of times too and I think he’s part of their first team squad. In an interview he did he talks about training with the first team everyday… So he’ll be coming up against the likes of Ashley Barnes and Josh Sargent whilst training with a host of internationals.  

I get the doubts given Tipton was effectively filling his role whilst here but he was very much a youth team player. He’d never been involved with Wolves first team nor had he ever played a professional game before. Whilst Jaden is still inexperienced, given he’s actually part of Norwich’s first team setup, I’d expect him to be a lot better.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Looks like Warner looks a decent player on the video, quick and skillful. But I believe we need an experienced, tall, strong, tenacious defender who doesn't switch off and isn't afraid to tackle. 

Not sure if Warner fit the bill in all those things.

Edited by Robbie

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,501
  • Days Won:  287

We do need someone experienced at the back to settle us down, organise the other defenders and hopefully to have their composure rub off on the rest of them. However, if we can get a player like this in addition, I'm all for it. We need a proper shake up at the back and I'm not sure one new face would be enough. 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

According to reports it looks like Stockport are looking at Warner too.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

I would imagine that will put Stockport in the driving seat.  Also, I tend to think if a name appears on the socials or in the press, we probably aren't interested really.  Our recruits seem to come in without any forewarning.

• Like 1