San Sirrel's pitch looking fab

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It really does look beautiful! Our ground staff have done an amazing job, but I am thankful that the club have invested in undersoil heating. Meadow Lane's ability to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the modern era is absolutely crucial. Not that I would have thought in a million years, that we would be getting it in League Two.

seeing the pitch look so stunning, it makes part of that match day experience and no other League Two team will come close to us in terms of pitch quality.

It makes me feel a lot more sorry for Bradford City; I wonder if they have managed to move from the seaside (sandy pitch) themselves? 😂

• Like 7

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Meadow Lane looks stunning, with its immaculate grass and all the refurbishment work. I commend our ground staff, they’re truly remarkable!

• Like 6

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,516
  • Days Won:  9

The efforts put in by the ground staff have been nothing less than outstanding. The pitch looks so pristine, it almost seems too good to play on. I hope the team reciprocates their hard work by accumulating many points over the season when they do take to the field. It’s certainly worth forgoing any home friendlies just to maintain such a splendid surface.

• Like 5

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  0

The pitch looks absolutely stunning, it appears ideal for the style of football we aim to play. Transforming Meadow Lane into a stronghold with such a pitch would be quite remarkable.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

The drainage system at Meadow Lane was indeed a significant issue. It's fantastic to hear that this has been addressed! The team at Notts County deserves a hearty round of applause for their diligent work in rectifying this problem. 

The improvement in the drainage system will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the quality of the pitch. A well-drained pitch is crucial for maintaining the health and appearance of the grass, and it also ensures that games can go ahead even in adverse weather conditions.

Speaking of the pitch, it's worth noting just how impressive it looks now. The lush, green lawn is down to the hard work and dedication of the ground staff. It's clear that they've put in a tremendous amount of effort to ensure the pitch is in top condition.

Watching Notts play on such a magnificent pitch will undoubtedly be a fantastic experience. The quality of the pitch can significantly influence the flow of the game, and with the pitch in such excellent condition, we can look forward to some exciting, high-quality football from Notts County this season. So, here's to many memorable matches on our beautiful new pitch at Meadow Lane.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  2

Finally, Meadow Lane gets the attention it needed! Can't wait to see the new pitch in action.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

it makes me even more prouder to be a notts fan, its truly stunning and all the work that has gone into it, i very much appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+