McGoldrick on Notts TV

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,753
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Our very own Didzy was a guest on Notts TV programme Team Talk, I enjoy watching this programme every week on Wednesday, Charlie McParland is a regular and they have different guests every week talking about Forest, Notts and Mansfield.

You can watch this weeks episode with Didzy here.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,356
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

David in a punditry role. I think he could easily have a career as a football pundit when his footballing career ends. 

He is a very knowledgeable footballer who has played with lots of players & different clubs

On the subject of Forests start to the season & their players he had some good points to make.

As far as Notts is concerned David confirmed that there is a great atmosphere around the club at the moment, & with Notts much more secure at the back, confidence is high.

Charlie thinks David should be starting every game for Notts. One thing's for sure, Stuart is going to have headaches when choosing the starting 11. Stuart won't mind that if course. 

David is a level headed guy and can be a calming influence within the squad. His experience will be vital for Notts this season as well as his advice as a senior member of the squad to his teammates.

• Like 3

Supporter+
3 hours ago, Robbie said:

Charlie thinks David should be starting every game for Notts. One thing's for sure, Stuart is going to have headaches when choosing the starting 11. Stuart won't mind that if course. 

Charlie wasn’t just saying that because David was a guest of the show, he’s been saying it for a few weeks now, Charlie is very knowledgable and I respect his views which sometimes can be quite controversial, it often makes for an interesting programme.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,950
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

When I feel up to it, I'll see about going back on it. Charlie McParland was nothing but great with me, helped to ease my nerves and even John Thompson said I had it. I really appreciated that support. I don't watch Notts TV much, but I should give Team Talk another go.

Now that there's no longer a Football League show, there's some time to be able to catch this as I used to watch that.

Charlie is mistaken in his belief that David McGoldrick should be a guaranteed starter in every game. He will soon tire up and having spoken to my dad, he said it happened at Derby where he would turn up and sometimes he didn't. I think so far, we have the balance right because he has to fight and perform well to start. Last season he started way too many times, and he just played very poorly towards the middle to the end (with some okay performances in between).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Supporter+
9 hours ago, Chris said:

Now that there's no longer a Football League show, there's some time to be able to catch this as I used to watch that.

@Chris the football league highlights show is on ITV4 on Saturdays at 9pm.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  7,356
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

You can also get brief highlights of games on Google if you navigate to each league then to individual clubs & their matches.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Why wasn't the EFL highlights programme on this past Saturday (7th Sept)? I know there was the international break but league 2 still played and some games in league 1.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3,444
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

6 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

@Chris the football league highlights show is on ITV4 on Saturdays at 9pm.

He means the show that had fans present, where they would speak. The league highlights now feel noticeably hurried.

Was it Channel 5 that aired the highlights of Non-League football?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  12,868
  • Days Won:  162

i need to give this a watch, i will do it later after i eat around 7ish. then come back and give my thoughts.

how long have they sat around a table? i thought the other way looked better.

• Like 1