Club Shop Half Price sale.

Feral Fox

Good prices on the shirts in there today. kids down to £15 and adults down to £20.

Shame they didn't reduce the price of the name and number printing. I nearly had a heart attack when I got the bill. By that time when the question had been asked "Do you want the children to have their names on them?" I could hardly say no could I. After a little more encouragement from the shop assistant the kids had convinced me to have names on mine and their Grandads as well.

It was only then when she'd put it all through the till did she tell me the cost. £12 per print. £48 in total just for the naming. (Normally I wouldn't moan, but the bill hitting £118 did surprise me a little!)

Oh well. We'll all set the scanners off in morrisions when we self scan now with the bar codes!

Apologies for the double post ( Another thread on this topic elsewhere.) My ranting got the better of me tonight. Blame The players (or so they try to call themselves that!)

Don't be silly, it helps the club. No need to apologies, if we get more responses and others are made aware it's win win. :)

A tip for anyone buying, casual wear I purchased 1 polo shirt and 1 shiny shirt. I'm normaly a large, after trying them at home they were tight so had to go back for XL, which was fine. So bear this in mind.

I've learnt this too. I am nowhere near an XL X2 but thats the only fit that actually 'fits' without my mid-life stomach looking too pregnant!

Archived