Warnock and Curle to F****T

iansloan1862

Billy Davies and his staff have not turned up to training (so it looks like King Billy is going to be sacked) and reports say that ex Notts manager Neil Warnock will take over will ex Notts manager Keith Curle as his assistant. 

What do you all think to this?

This would be amusing in some senses, I still don't see why Neil Warnock would come out of retirement but I guess money would talk. Do they have it? I would have thought they'd be trying to claw back this loss that's been being reported.

Keith Curle as manager now that would be something!

Swinging back the other way now. Al Fawaz or whatever his name is said job is open for anybody and he might keep Gary Brazil on until end of season.

Just another one from Notts!

He really was poor as a manager for us. Hope is as poor for them!

Just when you thought that the pantomime season had ended - The Scum ensure that Billy Krankie's circus continues to entertain everyone.

Absolute comedy gold, you couldn't dream this sort of stuff up - it is to be savoured, for ever.

If anymore Notts failures, has beens, might have beens and never will be's are lined up I think I'll need a rib transplant! This is hysterical. The buffoon Brazil i/c? Jesus wept - with McParland there already and talk of Curle & Ince - this is just magical stuff. No wonder Warnock turned them down, laughing stock, absolute laughing stock. I'm luvvin' this, luvvin' it.

My red mate got quite peed off when I was 'discussing' (read taking the piss) the current situation. Thats a sure fire sign that their fans are really feeling it. The best he could do was 'look at our budget and your munto has been and gone and look where u are now' etc...

As I said to him, sometimes you need to take a step back to move forwards then that is what we'll do. Derry will do a good job long term.

Lets see how monkey nuts do for them in the next few weeks!

I shouldn't gloat.............. but it is very funny isn't it. :rollonfloorlaughing:

the thing about warnock is he needs money, he will be trying to draw blood from a stone soon. they cant spend, next year they will have to be more sensible. this is just to try and secure them a prem place and i dont think it will happen.

Apparantly Al-wotsisname wanted input with team selection and understandably Neil Warnock wouldn't agree.

He's denied all this just now on the radio, I don't know. He's entitled to his views and the manager should do his job, if he's interfering he should keep out. Both sides will blame each other, I personally think it's not all Billy's fault and the fact he's highly unlikable means people will side with him but both are perhaps in the wrong. I don't agree with sacking him!

Ali baba's thrown a lot of money at that lot and promotion is slipping away.Billy Bonehead is the scapegoat,though he hasn't helped himself.

Ali baba's thrown a lot of money at that lot and promotion is slipping away.Billy Bonehead is the scapegoat,though he hasn't helped himself.

throwing money does not always work, they have rushed building and the injuries will not help!

Well unlike us, having ex rival managers just does not work. I am surprised Paul Ince has not been mentioned! I would love him to take the job, no early blackpool start for him. just take them down and have done with it!

Whoever takes over needs to be a grandmaster to handle that circus.

Archived