Brentford FC - (A) Will You Be Attending?

PON_News

Sadly I won't, I will be at a wedding.

I would like to have been able, although I'm not sure I could even afford it. I'll be getting updates via PoN and joining in on here, so I won't be disappearing for the day. I think Notts will take about 400-600.

Overall attendance 8,2k

Let us know and guess the attendances! :)

This will get it's second proper outing on Saturday. It went all the way to Sheffield to be told it wasn't allowed in due to the lack of a fire safety certificate (no, really), so was first on display at Swindon. IF this is allowed in hopefully @Dan gets a snap ;)

attachicon.gif1004662_601539453211072_273142120_n.jpg

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any pics, I still don't get the Sheffield thing though. :P

This will get it's second proper outing on Saturday. It went all the way to Sheffield to be told it wasn't allowed in due to the lack of a fire safety certificate (no, really), so was first on display at Swindon. IF this is allowed in hopefully @Dan gets a snap ;)

attachicon.gif1004662_601539453211072_273142120_n.jpg

Very nice lad, I like the table a lot but that flag is highly impressive.

I wont be making this game either, I have to attend a business meeting. 7,500 will be about the attendance I think, with 400 odd from notts.

Supporter+

Love the away games! Our support has been really spirited and upbeat this season - especially when you look back at the results.

Hi @erindoors good to see you on here.

I think the fans when they travel away have a different attitude because the are in the minority, they have a sort of seige mentality and togetherness you don't get with the home fans.

Sadly I won't be going but will be avidly keeping tabs on the score.

Hi @erindoors good to see you on here.

I think the fans when they travel away have a different attitude because the are in the minority, they have a sort of seige mentality and togetherness you don't get with the home fans.

Sadly I won't be going but will be avidly keeping tabs on the score.

Thanks, Tony

yes, I agree and also, they've made up their minds they are going to have a good day out with their pals, regardless.

Mind you,a win always helps!

I'll sing a song for you :-) :hyper:

Supporter+

I'll sing a song for you :-) :hyper:

Yes please, I'm sure you sing a lot better than me, let's hope you are singing something like "we are staying up" or "can we play you every week" :biggrin:

I really must check this site more often...... 

I'll send our mutual mate BD round if you don't. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Archived