Swindon Town - (H) Will You Be Attending?

PON_News

I will not be making the trip from Swindon: I do not make many away matches these days.

I do not have any firm news on possible numbers travelling from Swindon Town but we are reasonably well supported away and this is last away trip and a play off spot, whilst incredibly unlikely, is still acheivable should Peterborough slip up.

Our away form is fairly dire especially against teams at the wrong end of the league. The defeat in last six was at Carlisle.

Supporter+

I can't make this game. :angry::ohdear:

I think it could be a big attendance, if it's a nice day we could get "8 through the gate". Who remembers that slogan from Scardino era?

I can't make this game. :angry::ohdear:

I think it could be a big attendance, if it's a nice day we could get "8 through the gate". Who remembers that slogan from Scardino era?

I'll be there, but dont expect that many tbh. If we get 6500 we'll have done well. I think last weekend was testament to the price drop as well as the importance of the game. Maybe The Trews ought to look at how the money balances better on lower gate prices with increased gates.

Archived