Luis Suarez

Northants Pie

When are FIFA going to get real and ban him indefinitely?? Talent or not this creature is detestable, that is now THREE times he has committed the offence of Wounding With Intent, he has clearly shown that he needs sectioned under the mental health act as his habit / fetish is the taste of human flesh.

If it was me or you on the public park or more pertinently our children who did this what do you think the reaction / punishment would be? 

Totally unnecessary and indefensible.It's time for FIFA  to take action and punish any players for any  misconduct retrospectively.

Who did he bite?

I can't comment further until I find it out.. hehe Though he's disgraceful! No standards, apart from his poised finishing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28006496

Having now seen this over & over again there is no other action to be taken than to kick Uruguay out and ban them for the next world cup and then ban that disgusting piece of sh!t for life from any type of professional or non-professional football

Supporter+

They ought to ban him for life, take all his teeth out then expunge all his goals for this World Cup and then England would qualify as runners up. :thumbsup:

The maximum ban FIFA can impose is two years so lets see how they handle this, the public outrage seems universal the world over & given the massive f*ck up re the allocation of the next two world cup venues this would be the perfect opportunity for them to get some respect back.

Having said that I reckon it will only be an 8-10 game ban as Blatter & his pals will do nothing until their pockets have been lined by the Uruguay FA etc.

Nobody with any respect or credability can possibly come up with any sort of defence for him. Quite simply a very cowardly act. It's the way he went down like a sack of spuds making himself out to be the victim that does it for me. Once is stupid. Twice is ridiculous. Three times makes him a complete animal. Time to throw the book at him. End his world cup and ban him from all football for at least 12 months. A Weymouth player - Jamie Beasley, got an 8 game ban a couple of seasons ago for getting a red card in a 5 a side tournament for goodness sake!

But why do I get the feeling he'll just end up being fined 10 minutes wages and "warned about his future conduct"?

The worst aspect, apart from his despicable conduct, is his total lack of humility or responsibility.

The fact that he feigns injury and talks about it being part of the game suggests that he ha no moral compass or scruples at all.

Having to listen to the raving Scouser on R5L this am who tried to justify and/or defend him was as equally disgusting.

Yes, the bloke has a psychological problem, yes, he probably needs more counselling - but he should be thrown out of the game and Liverpool should can him too. Neither of those things will happen because he is a "great footballer". The mind boggles, no wonder people turn their backs on over paid, over rated Prima Donnas. If Suarez is allowed to continue in this competition and FIFA & the Uruguayan authorities bottle it, then the game is even more tarnished than I thought possible.

What a waste of a talent. Really could be one of the best in the world, but again his psyche lets him down. Deserves to be banned totally. And that comes from.someone who tipped him as golden boot last premium season and this World Cup.

As a footballer big fan. His behaviour? Not so much!!!

Archived