New away kit

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

http://www.nottinghampost.com/EXCLUSIVE-Post-unveils-Notts-County-s-new-away/story-22048876-detail/story.html

My old mum used to say "yellow and green should never be seen", I think she was right.

What do others think?

http://www.nottinghampost.com/EXCLUSIVE-Post-unveils-Notts-County-s-new-away/story-22048876-detail/story.html

My old mum used to say "yellow and green should never be seen", I think she was right.

What do others think?

How incredibly spot on has one quote ever been.

It is absolutely disgusting, for all of you who have never been involved in local football, (those that have will know exactly what I am going on about) when you are looking for a new kit you get several booklets from different suppliers which start with the really nice kits then at the back the poundland style kits start, the type of kit where you can get 16 full piece kits for £159.99, this has definitely been chosen from the very back page of the very back catalogue. 

P.S. If she told you any other style based quotes can you please bombard our club with them between now & the start of the next season.... please....

Not impressed tbh. I think the Cabrini deal is a bad 'un.

If Mrs Trew is designing these kits then she should hand over to somebody else asp. Oh well.

On the good side at least the kit is changed every year now (which used to be a bad side!)

The sponsor's diamond is awful, apart from that it is a great kit. Love the colours. It's blue & green that should never be seen btw.

Anyway, the home kit is still dreadful IMO, terrible black panel - but the away kit is ok with me.

A very mixed reaction,either love it or hate it.I think it will look ok under floodlights.

i hate both kits this year...so my family won't be having them.

the home kits stripes are far too wide in my opinioin, and looks more like a white shirt with a black section.

and the away kit....two of my most hated colours, it looks really cheap and poorly designed

Never in a lifetime.

That yellow is awful.

That green is awful.

That yellow and green is awful.

That shirt with what short looks like a pijama. It's awful.

That sponsor makes all worse.

That's ok buddy, it can be my treat to you when ya back over. ;)

I bought the whole kit, socks and all! 

I enjoy being a "full kit w**ker" whenever I play 5-a-side, and I shall wear it with pride  :lol: I like getting comments about my kits, and if it means I get to talk about Notts and get on my little soapbox, I'm all for it

Archived