Nottingham, friendly?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Oh dear, people my age aren't doing very well according to some of you youngsters, I think people over the age of 70 or 80 perhaps can be excused a bit of grumpiness they may have health problems etc but anyone in their 60s should know better and set an example.

Where are @[member="super_ram"] and @[member="GrannyPie"] when I need them? We need to redress the balance.

When we were on holiday we found our age group to be both the most and least helpful and friendly.As @[member="DangerousSausage"] says too much generalisation.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I don't think its based on age, its more the personality and stress level of the people around us.. some are friendly.. some are quite the opposite.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I don't think its based on age, its more the personality and stress level of the people around us.. some are friendly.. some are quite the opposite.

Well in Aldi the stress and rage levels are like steroids by me the elderly push you out the way trolley rage

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It depends how you personally find people, I do find people to be generally rude within Nottingham.

My parents taught me to use manners, which I always do but sometimes 'respect' isn't passed back and I find this sad. On most occasions, just saying 'sorry' is met with abuse. I could become more generalised by including the worst areas, yet most will be able to assume.

Yet I find the Meadows to be very friendly, even to the point of offering me things for free. LOL :lol:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

It depends how you personally find people, I do find people to be generally rude within Nottingham.

My parents taught me to use manners, which I always do but sometimes 'respect' isn't passed back and I find this sad. On most occasions, just saying 'sorry' is met with abuse. I could become more generalised by including the worst areas, yet most will be able to assume.

Yet I find the Meadows to be very friendly, even to the point of offering me things for free. LOL :lol:

every place has bad areas Joe loads in Wolverhampton aswell were people don't even say thanks for holding the door open.

might sound bad but I say it's alright don't worry out loud when they don't say thank you as it really a winds me up

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

every place has bad areas Joe loads in Wolverhampton aswell were people don't even say thanks for holding the door open.

might sound bad but I say it's alright don't worry out loud when they don't say thank you as it really a winds me up

It really annoys me when I hold a door open for @[member="GrannyPie"] in her wheelchair and then loads of people come pushing by and thank me as if I'm a doorman while granny waits patiently and the culprits  can plainly see what I'm doing but oh no they can't wait..There @ tonyhateley is that grumpy enough.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

There @ tonyhateley is that grumpy enough.

Hurray old misery guts is back :clapping:

Archived