Moniz resigns

DangerousSausage

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

7. Don't listen to armchair football managers. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Only joking @[member="Notts26"], you make some good points, we can all see these things but will Moniz?

I would certainly like to see two up front especially at home, McLeod would benefit from a partner in my opinion.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

was gonna say I've had a season ticket since big Sam was here and that still costs me 300 quid 😁 and I'm only.

Football manager on FIFA maybe but it's blatantly clear .

And the camera was right by my seat just 3 rows up 😊

so no armchair fan for me Tony ☺️

Supporter+

so no armchair fan for me Tony ☺️

I didn't say you were an armchair fan, just an armchair manager but then aren't we all?

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

If Notts appear to be in relegation trouble by January with no hope of launching a comeback - get rid. We cannot fall out of the Football League.

If Notts finish in the top 20 without relegation worries, then keep him until, say November of the following season.

Need to give him time if possible, but as we saw with Brendan Rodgers, that eventually runs out and you know he can't take the club any further.

you're all taking a big risk in my view.

what you have to realise if we are struggling by October as

we are now we ain't climbing if we lose to Yeovil and Pompey he needs to go do you really think players like.

Roy Carroll and Izale McLeod and Jon Stead an Stanley.
Are going to want to spend another season in league two

are they heck it's a serious issue now if we lose our next two that's 9 points if Yeovil beat us we could go 20th

Supporter+

I still think we are just a few small tweeks from a successful side, look at the York game for instance we absolutely battered them but came away with a 1-0 win, it should/could have been 6,7,8 if Moniz and the players could just get it right and we click into place with a couple of good wins the confidence will flow and we could be flying.

The matches are so entertaining compared with recent years I desperately want him to succeed.

yea we could give teams hammering Tony but we ain't.

this is the difference good teams punish you Plymouth had about 2-3 chances an took two we had about 8-10 and took none.

We need to kill teams it's his job on the line he will know this to if he can dip in the loan market get a decent CB even if it's another kid like Jordan Williams I'd be happy.

we just need a good CB two if possible and the rest will click hopefully we hammer Yeovil 5-0 get mcleods confidence back cause he can be dangerous

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

There is a good side in there. If we are in trouble come November/December, obviously get rid. However, I think we will turn it around sooner rather than later. 2 good CB's and we're pretty much there IMO.

Can't keep sacking managers. It's not a great start, but the style of football is there, most of the squad is good enough, more time needed.  

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Moniz needs to get his tactics right, maybe listen to some of the more knowledgeable fans, but as most managers.. they generally only listen to higher up people.

I don't think sacking him is the answer though.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Next season could be completely different, I think that is one thing we should keep in mind.

This is Ricardo's first season in charge, he's signed players and tried to stamp his mark. There have been some very good performances, much better than I care to remember from previous years and I think it's all down to progression. Naturally, there will be a time where he won't be our manager, yet for now I feel we need to make the most of this.

If we dwell, it just keeps things going and I honestly do not see him being sacked.

There's some good fixtures coming up, some good performances under our belts and all could be forgotten. If the rumours are true, people just need to communicate and try much harder to listen. You can't resolve anything between stubborn people!

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i am not against moniz at all but one striker annoys me, esp when we have chances that could be tucked away wtih someone supporting mcleod.

Archived