Izale McLeod

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

apparently at the end of the game Izale was celebrating Infront of the Portsmouth fans as due to the abuse he was getting off them.

Acoding to there fans people said he did the wanker sign to them I didn't see Izale do this at all I can see him celebrating Infront of them tho.

And I don't blame him for it if you get stick of away fans you give it back in my view but did anyone else see this cause I didn't

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I didn't see it either, can't say I blame him but it shows a bit of unprofessionalism on his part but hey we all do silly things in the heat of the moment we later regret.

I don't care what he does aslong as he keeps bein a handful like he is and I'm not bein funny if true someone would of got this on camera .

and there would of been a bust up I didn't see him do anything but celebrate and he is allowed to do that.

Either Pompey fans are very blind or extremely sore losers I think it's a mix of both

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

No, he should be a professional and avoid celebrating in front of them - I don't agree with this at all, it's not right. I can understand emotions getting the better of him, yet he should have celebrated with the Notts fans.

Why give negative people the time of day? It's not like McLeod should be worried what Pompey fans think of him.

If it's true about the signs, I think our captain and someone at the club - perhaps Moniz should calm him down. Doing this, especially near the family stand isn't on and I just hope this part isn't true.

well the FA or neither club has mentioned this at all just a few fans I think people try to get Izale in trouble.

I think since he's came here he has been professional and

always applauded the fans I think people are just making

stuff up to get him in trouble.

He always gets fouled and gets nothing no protection off refs at all he gave a lot of effort against Pompey up top on his own.

And also tried to set others up for goals which is nice and I didn't see Izale celebrate Infront of Pompey fans like there claiming.

And I deffo didn't see him make any signs at all if he did there would of been uproar so in my opinion Pompey fans bein sore losers

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

It's probably safest to just be professional and do your talking on the pitch.

Having said that, I always laugh when fans give a player dog's abuse for 90 minutes and then scream blue murder when he gives a little back in return!

It's probably safest to just be professional and do your talking on the pitch.

Having said that, I always laugh when fans give a player dog's abuse for 90 minutes and then scream blue murder when he gives a little back in return!

I agree 😂 like I said tho I didn't see him do either to them I think some of there fans were sore losers talking crap on Twitter.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

so did he or did he not celebrate in front of the portsmouth fans? can someone be clear?

so did he or did he not celebrate in front of the portsmouth fans? can someone be clear?

No one knows it's the Pompey fans who are claiming he celebrated then gave a wa***r sign to them apparently.

But like I said if this had happend as they are claiming there would of been a bust up surely neither club has stated it.

But Pompey fans at the game are certain he did this so make of it what you will I saw nothing from the kop

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Izale McLeod is a frustrating player to watch, a better Yoann Arquin but still lazy. It would not suprised me if its true tbh!

if it's true then Pompey should act seen as no one has acted to me it's made up crap despite McLeod being lazy frustrating.

He causes problems and can score goals and to be honest Pompey fans are likely lying cause they lost

Archived