Boring Leagues

Blackville

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

Many leagues are fairly boring were there is a group of or just one team(s). Which league do you think is the most boring? 

bored_by_4evercool-d9gy103.jpg

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Scotland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

Scottish Prem without a doubt.  It was boring when it was Celtic or Rangers.  Now it's Celtic or, erm, ........... Celtic it's even worse.  The English Premiership would normally be a close second, but Leicester have actually made it interesting for once.

• Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I would say the German bundesliga because bayern win it most of the time by a mile, the football however is actually really good

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The Spanish league isn't as exciting as people rave on about, I find the German top division to be technical but frustrating - certainly its vastly better the what the Spaniards have to offer. I think the Italy league offers good football, dynamics and drama - vastly underrated since the mid 90's.

MLS is just the trick to put me to sleep.

Russian football only has interesting moments within the fans which attend in the stands, some very odd people in that part of the world. Scotish football isn't the best, yet I quite like watching the underdog games.

Any south American football is boring, don't bet on it - things can change within a moments notice!

The Spanish league isn't as exciting as people rave on about, I find the German top division to be technical but frustrating - certainly its vastly better the what the Spaniards have to offer. I think the Italy league offers good football, dynamics and drama - vastly underrated since the mid 90's.

MLS is just the trick to put me to sleep.

Russian football only has interesting moments within the fans which attend in the stands, some very odd people in that part of the world. Scotish football isn't the best, yet I quite like watching the underdog games.

Any south American football is boring, don't bet on it - things can change within a moments notice!

I think one of the reasons everyone loves the premier league and la liga so much is because they are both brands, they are on TV all over the world, where as most leagues even in Europe are unheard of other than on fifa video games. But I would imagine watching teams in Holland and places like Czech Republic would have pretty good atmospheres but in terms of boring leagues id say most countries have boring leagues

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

A few years ago you didn't even know who would be having a tilt for the title in any given season. Bayern would be there or thereabouts but any one of half a dozen teams could be competing with them on equal terms. But in the last few seasons Bayern have been so far in front it's verging on a national embarrassment and very boring. The rest of the league is competitive though, and with teams like Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Hamburg and Eintracht Frankfurt you have a number of genuine giants fighting against the drop, something that doesn't really seem to happen in the Premier League.

Like many European leagues, Scotland is now a one-horse race.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

I watch the a-league and it's quite entertaining. Standard isn't the best though.

However they now have a team that are in the Manchester City group, so that is a definite negative. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Scotland is worse than over here, and we're in NASL (Championship equivalent) 

it's anyone's game and that makes it more interesting, and the players ain't half bad too. 

BTW we have Paul Dalgleish (son of Kenny)  as our New manager,  which should be interesting. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i find all football to be boring mostly tbh.

the premiership has been better this season but otherwise its just dull. spanish football is full of cheats and thugs, most of the better players are quick to leave it

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

On 28/01/2016 at 14:40, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

I watch the a-league and it's quite entertaining. Standard isn't the best though.

However they now have a team that are in the Manchester City group, so that is a definite negative. 

They have some gems in the Australian league, the standard isn't amazing overall but they produce some exciting players.

Is that team Perth Glory or Melbourne Victory by any chance? I can't claim to to pay attention to it all that much now, though when the better Aussie's started returning home - I did watch it.

On 28/01/2016 at 14:40, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

They have some gems in the Australian league, the standard isn't amazing overall but they produce some exciting players.

Is that team Perth Glory or Melbourne Victory by any chance? I can't claim to to pay attention to it all that much now, though when the better Aussie's started returning home - I did watch it.

Melbourne city fc, I have to admit I did wiki that, but I knew david villa played for a team in Melbourne, but surprisingly the man city football group club isn't the best in the league

Archived