GET OUT OF MY CLUB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Can't argue with that statement. It's becoming embarrassing now. Put Dryden and Halsall in charge until the end of the season and then source a replacement.

I would also ask Branston to leave as well, seeing as he has obviously failed with his "talent" spotting!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

enough is enough was in the kop as always and people behind me was signing it an a few lads in corner and best part of match was when the banner came out.

Enough is enough it's gettin worse and it's a matter of time for tempers overboil and someone heat over he has to go Bristol weren't amazing we just have no passion end of he should leave simple 

7 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Can't argue with that statement. It's becoming embarrassing now. Put Dryden and Halsall in charge until the end of the season and then source a replacement.

I would also ask Branston to leave as well, seeing as he has obviously failed with his "talent" spotting!

branston couldn't spot a footballer if it was right Infront of him runs his mouth on Twitter and hides on match day cop out just like winter running away now it's getting heated.

And can't admit he made a crap appointment all should get lost never ever ever ever come back and the following should be banned from meadow lane for life and not be allowed writhing 50yards of the place 

Branston 

Winter 

Fullarton

Trews 

All have wreked it what went thro there minds when picking Fullarton were they all getting high?

Cause the problems it's caused showed today and today was worse fans trying to fight stewards for not letting us out a banner of a clear msg out so they are all avoiding it now and if the talk of trew slowing down the takeover is true as he's now not sure he wants to sell.

Trew just sell don't bother staying you're only going to wind us fans up even more were already losing paitence and tempers just sell and don't ever come near the ground again

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

The whole club is a shambles, the stewards were a disgrace today as well, Fullerton is clueless and should do the decent thing and resign, we still need another 8 points or so to be safe and l can't see where a goal is coming from never mind a point!

the steward part for me was hilarious watching em try to take that banner 😂 me an ma dad left about 87mins and the blokes behind me one stayed til the end others left was poor 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179

At first I didn't join in -in the Fullerton out chants because how would you feel when you are trying your best and everyone is on your back but that second half was terrible, we made bristol rovers look like Arsenal (passing wise) or Barca, the players were trying but they just lost all hope towards the end, Izale actually tried today but the service to him was poor, banton was good but always seemed to hesitate when attacking his fullback even though he beat him all game

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

@ohstanleyaborah there comes a time in every fans life when enough is enough unfortunately my paitence have ran low now.

Im gettin more and more angrier I don't care if he is trying to do a job he could make his job easier il give him some tips.

1) play abroah simple 

2) bring noble in the middle milsom didn't do anything that impressed me.

3 Campbell wasn't playing as a winger but instead hiding inside 

4 just be honest and admit you can't handle the job that you have been given 

If I went to work and didn't put the effort in or did the tasks I should do I'd be sacked he should be no diffrent 

Oh also there is no structure no plan no vision Bristol rovers had a movement about them there second goal was embrassing no one read the pass to the bloke then another pass touch and goal I saw it before he hit it.

As soon as any opposition scores against us we don't have a plan or no desire etc oh and finally here is fullartons nail in the coffin Stanley Snidjers amervor McKenzie all played with the under 16s  today that's disrepctful.

Stanley is miles better then anyone iv seen at this level 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

22 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

Maybe you should try facing the pitch in future then, there must be at least 20 better midfielders than him in this division.  I would play Aborah but only because we are so desperately short of creativity in midfield.  He has some great touches but minimal impact on the game.  This pathetic dispute between him and Fullarton is causing a lot of damage.  I would be happy to see both of them gone.

@ohstanleyaborah Stanley Snidjers amervor McKenzie all played with the under 16s  today that's disrepctful.

If that's true then its disgusting, what happened to giving every player a fresh start in a new environment? How can anyone justify that, for me all 4 and valencic could have played today and probably done better, never seen McKenzie but he can't be worse than what we have

22 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said: Stanley is miles better then anyone iv seen at this level 

Maybe you should try facing the pitch in future then, there must be at least 20 better midfielders than him in this division.  I would play Aborah but only because we are so desperately short of creativity in midfield.  He has some great touches but minimal impact on the game.  This pathetic dispute between him and Fullarton is causing a lot of damage.  I would be happy to see both of them gone.

I'm sorry elite I completely disagree, Stanley is able to revive the ball from defence and play a cracking pass to start the attack, when he's gone forward he has torn teams straight down the middle, he is relaxed on the ball and we should be building around him instead of leaving him with the kids

2 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

If that's true then its disgusting, what happened to giving every player a fresh start in a new environment? How can anyone justify that, for me all 4 and valencic could have played today and probably done better, never seen McKenzie but he can't be worse than what we have

But is it true?  I read it was a development squad game where most of the players have to be under 21.  If that's the case it's quite normal for first team fringe players to be given some match practice.

6 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I'm sorry elite I completely disagree, Stanley is able to revive the ball from defence and play a cracking pass to start the attack, when he's gone forward he has torn teams straight down the middle, he is relaxed on the ball and we should be building around him instead of leaving him with the kids

He has a great first touch, holds the ball well..... then doesn't do a lot with it.  How many goals has he created this season?  He is weak defensively and doesn't cover much ground, meaning we need a 5 man midfield to accommodate him which weakens other areas.  I would select him in my starting eleven, but only because we don't have anyone better.

The young lads next to me this afternoon who played said it was the reserves they were playing, but to even it out they mixed the sides up. So that says to me that it was just a glorified kick about in the park.

9 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

But is it true?  I read it was a development squad game where most of the players have to be under 21.  If that's the case it's quite normal for first team fringe players to be given some match practice.

alright name me 20 midfielders better then shoot away 

he controls games passes good first touch and a gaurentee most league one clubs would snap him up tell me who's better then 

5 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

He has a great first touch, holds the ball well..... then doesn't do a lot with it.  How many goals has he created this season?  He is weak defensively and doesn't cover much ground, meaning we need a 5 man midfield to accommodate him which weakens other areas.  I would select him in my starting eleven, but only because we don't have anyone better.

sorry but I think 99% of fans would disagree with you about abroah no disrespect you have you're view and you're entitled to voice it but sorry abroah could easily snap a move to a better team.

14 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

Snidjers better then Campbell and more bulkier abroah better then milsom and Thompson.

they should play in these reserves games not the Dutch lads mentioned who are better then the others 

6 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said: I'm sorry elite I completely disagree, Stanley is able to revive the ball from defence and play a cracking pass to start the attack, when he's gone forward he has torn teams straight down the middle, he is relaxed on the ball and we should be building around him instead of leaving him with the kids

How can you forget aborah tracking back ? His sliding tackles are as good as Paul scholes , he tracks back more than people care to remember, I can't remember the last game he played fully fit, but it was before Barnet, we didn't play him far enough forward to be a goal threat or create many chances because he had to babysit the back four

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

alright name me 20 midfielders better then shoot away 

he controls games passes good first touch and a gaurentee most league one clubs would snap him up tell me who's better then 

I haven't seen enough games that other teams have played to name a specific 20, but most teams that have visited Meadow Lane this season have had better players in midfield than Aborah.  Even Dagenham & Redbridge had Matt Richards who totally controlled the second half on Tuesday.  Aborah has some impressive tricks and some classy moves but they're invariably in our half and very rarely hurt the opposition.  If he's that good why has he played so few games for a player approaching 29?  He never lasts long at a club.  I would guess that if any other club had made an offer he would be gone by now.  If we had a Neal Bishop type alongside him in the middle he might be a real asset, but with the players we've got he's a bit of a luxury.  It's all about opinions, and mine is that Aborah isn't anywhere near as good as some of you think he is.

The one thing I really like about Aborah is his strength on the ball, it is nearly impossible to shrug him off it, but yes he does need a Neil Bishop style player in order to play in a 442.

At the moment we need to play a certain formation for him to be effective, but to be honest, I would love us to play that way rather than the shambles and dross I'm currently watching.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

45 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

I haven't seen enough games that other teams have played to name a specific 20, but most teams that have visited Meadow Lane this season have had better players in midfield than Aborah.  Even Dagenham & Redbridge had Matt Richards who totally controlled the second half on Tuesday.  Aborah has some impressive tricks and some classy moves but they're invariably in our half and very rarely hurt the opposition.  If he's that good why has he played so few games for a player approaching 29?  He never lasts long at a club.  I would guess that if any other club had made an offer he would be gone by now.  If we had a Neal Bishop type alongside him in the middle he might be a real asset, but with the players we've got he's a bit of a luxury.  It's all about opinions, and mine is that Aborah isn't anywhere near as good as some of you think he is.

Whether or not there are 20 midfielders better than him in league 2, its my opinion there aren't two central midfield players better than him at Notts, hence he ought to be playing. 

4 minutes ago, Riverleeno said:

Whether or not there are 20 midfielders better than him in league 2, its my opinion there aren't two central midfield players better than him at Notts, hence he ought to be playing. 

I'd probably agree with you there, but in a 2 man central midfield who would you play alongside him that wouldn't allow the opposition an easy ride?

Not disciplined enough to play alongside Aborah in a 442, we would have to bring a player in on loan.

Archived