Managerial merry go round Part 76

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supporter+

Martin Allen is leaving Barnet it seems. Favourite to be our next manager. Don't think so. He's off to Northampton.

2 hours ago, Dripsey3 said:

Martin Allen is leaving Barnet it seems. Favourite to be our next manager. Don't think so. He's off to Northampton.

funny you say that according to Northamphton chairman kelvin Thomas they have 4 candidates such as Gareth ainsworth  chris Hargreaves John Sheridan  and Ashley westwood

No sign of Martin Allen but if it happens fair enough they have Gary bowyer leading there odds at short odds.

I just can't see them going for Allen 

8 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

moniz has a new job Fullarton wouldn't come back riots if he did.

My guess is Itl be Paul Hurst if Grimsby lose in the final hel walk but if it's Allen fair enough could be anyone who knows with trews picking.

Damn I should apply I have good interview skills now and PowerPoint 

I never meant Moniz or Fullerton would come back, but the new manager will not have been mentioned yet, like the above who came from nowhere to get the job.

I looked at Hendon straightaway an thought egxactly the same I think it's hurst I have a feeling it's him.

I think people may know more then we know about Allen if it's him I mean look at Fullarton Hurst was leading it Fullarton came out of nowhere on odds of 1/1.

Id take hurst or Allen over the likes of Hendon Yates and halsall etc 

We will find out soon enough just depends who's done the interviews etc 

2 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

please no this is becoming a nightmare now I just wanna wake up I don't no weather to cry or to laugh 

Been a nightmare for a long time now pal , GB,  people ya having a laugh he is never in the reckoning this is all laughable now , the powers that be would be doing there money down the drain for sure , it won't happen , relax .

13 minutes ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Been a nightmare for a long time now pal , GB,  people ya having a laugh he is never in the reckoning this is all laughable now , the powers that be would be doing there money down the drain for sure , it won't happen , relax .

Itl be Ian Hendon I can gaurentee it sick of this club saying oh we're really intrested in Hurst and have been chasing him for a while etc etc

And as soon as they have to pay any compensation which we would of they think oh wait no.

We won't go for MA again becuase we'd have to pay compo.

Itl be Ian Hendon out of work cheap and fits the bill oh and he hasn't won anything and plays dull football fits the bill.

might stick a 10 quid on it now 

5 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

@erindoors I can honestly say if you appoint Ian Hendon or guy branston you can kiss my money good bye.

no way am I watching those two clowns manage us 

you do realise that Notts have nothing to do with who appears on these lists, don't you?

7 hours ago, erindoors said:

you do realise that Notts have nothing to do with who appears on these lists, don't you?

Of course we do - but we don't have any other list to work from!!

Total silence and/or contradictory statements lead to speculation and rumours.

The names mentioned are not inspiring. Previously there was at least the possibility that we would tempt away another manager from a League Two club, but that's firmly off the menu now.

I'd still prefer Chris Powell, but a manager like that would want to know that the framework conditions are in place that would allow him to succeed. And that's our problem.

Don't worry about the names on the betting websites, all it means is that someone has had a punt on someone in a very small market. But you go and put that tenner on Ian Hendon @Modern Fan 1862 👍 - it'd soften the blow if it did happen.

@DangerousSausage the scary thought is tho hel probaly be appointed he is out of work won't command a fee.

Sorry I just don't have faith in the so called board or whatever board remains in picking a manager.

I mean Julian winter tried blagin me by sayin hey jamie Fullarton will make a successful manager 😂😂

Sorry zero faith in them I don't feel any connection with the club don't feel like they care at all anymore how we feel 

Archived