Update on GrannyPie

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There are several members who are aware that the several past weeks haven't been the best for my family. Whilst the messages of support and concern have really gone along way, as I know this will mean a lot not just to @GrannyPie but @super_ram too.

My mum is firmly on the mend now and is awaiting permission to come home (where she belongs).

The kind well wishes have meant the world to us, I have passed them onto Granny at every given chance that I have had and I'm just wanting to ensure folks that the organ grinder will back very shortly - so mind those sticks of hers! I really didn't want to write anything publicly on the forum, at least not until things was clearer but just knowing how much Granny and Super are firmly apart the community here - I did want to take a moment just to say.

Thanks for all the supportive messages folks.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

glad shes okay mate

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Good news that, speedy recovery @grannypie. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I'm glad she's on the mend. Looking forward to seeing her back on here waving her stick about again!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

@GrannyPie and myself would like to say thank you for all the kind wishes she has received from site members.It's been a difficult and worrying few weeks but @notts-joe and myself have kept her updated with PoN and this has cheered her (and me) up no end and is very much appreciated.I'm also pleased to add that she(and her walking stick weapons) should be home Tuesday/Wednesday next week.Once again thanks :thumbsup::super::sheep:

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I came home last Tuesday, the 20th Dec, after 11 weeks in hospital and  have been keeping  @super_ram busy looking after me and  getting ready for christmas.It was really nice to have all my immediate family here for a few hours today.We all usually go to @notts-joe's on christmas eve but this year we've had to change due to me not being able to get about at the moment.Thanks again for all the  kind wishes.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

Nice to see you back Mrs G Pie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived