Can Notts County get any points in there next 3 League Two games?

Joshua Murfet

Doncaster Rovers and Carlisle United aren't impossible to beat, however they're two teams we tend to struggle against.

Cambridge United is very winnable in my opinion.

The problem for me is the first two games are at Meadow Lane and we all know our current form at home, I think we could get at least 4 points but that amount isn't the greatest considering we are firmly in a relegation battle. Ideally we should be getting at least two wins or one and the following draws. Notts will most likely make this hard to resolve and come the end of the season, it may go down to a game like we had previously against Oldham.

Supporter+

I reckon it will be 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 defeats. 2 goals for, 6 goals against. Notts will be in the relegation zone at the end of the year. 

Supporter+

If you are a betting man, any team against Notts at the moment is probably a good bet. I'd imagine Doncaster will be on a fair few accumulators. Carlisle too. You won't get good odds. The best bet is Cambridge, the odds should be a bit better. 

Supporter+

If you are a betting man, any team against Notts at the moment is probably a good bet. I'd imagine Doncaster will be on a fair few accumulators. Carlisle too. You won't get good odds. The best bet is Cambridge, the odds should be a bit better. 

Archived