New Kit news!

Turkey_Twizzler

Alan hardy has recently tweeted about the new kits for next season, he has previously stated that we will be going for a "premier" brand (I consider the main 3 to be Nike, Adidas and Puma) 46ab4f13d9903aed44f4ffa720576596.jpg

However as he has said tonight, it wont be adidas after someone asks him about Juves new adidas kit.

764806ff3ffe181337852a785a4e004e.jpg

He's also making sure we don't have another complete c**k up like this season, Jason turner has already spoken about making sure it doesn't happen again but i think we can trust hardy!

Someone tell Mr Hardy to hold his horses! haha :lol:

I think this is the earlies for ages that we have heard news of the kit before we all start wondering if and when it will be released (key word should be 'when').

Nike and Adidas, however I wouldn't be surprised if we don't return to the latter since there is a lot of talk about returning to a single magpie (which was a famous Adidas kit).

To a degree, even Puma is pricey but it all depends on shirt sales and the agreement entered. I would assume the shirt will no longer be custom which would be disappointing, as I have always liked this - despite this seasons away shirt just being plain nasty.

Either of the three (Nike, Adidas and Puma) would be nice. We have to make sure if its Puma that we avoid the cheap one's which tend to rip, I'm sure the majority recall European games/World Cup/Euro's where shirts ripped when slightly pulled. Considering several players in the past got in trouble under the previous regime, I would be concerned it could turn out costly. LOL

Never mind if we finally had players of the Zoko silk who gave them to fans. :unsure:

Considering the CEO said he was working on this numerous times, whilst mentioning that there would be further news - I would say its been in the process awhile. We are aware that the kits are designed and handled in advance.

Hardy has mentioned today that it wouldn't be Adidas, though said it would be a 'great' supplier.

He also mentioned we have missed the cut off point to work with Adidas, so I am wondering if the parts already worked out may change? That said my original comment was a joke (the opening of it).

Promising stuff, you have to love positive news.

1 hour ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

As per the topic i started last night i believe they will be promoted early as hardy wants to know how many pies we want on the shirt (1 or 2) this would indicate he's thinking of changing the badge, he's also said he's getting rid of the awful star

Derby changed their shirt to a single ram for one season recently, whilst their official badge was just the same.

I would be interested to know if the price will increase? The Premier League tags are expensive and at £40 its steep.

I would not bother if it was over that. So big named brands is not everything, sometimes your best off with supporting the little players when they offer quality.

Archived