Where do you think Notts will finish this season?

CliftonMagpie

Vote on where you feel Notts will finish in the 2017/2018 season  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Notts will finish this season?

• Champions
    • Inside the automatics
    • Play Offs
    • Upper Mid Table
    • Mid Table
    • Lower End

There's so many different scenarios to which could happen this season, yet I feel the stability offered by KN/AH will firmly allow us to succeed on the pitch. I would like to say mid-table because I do think we require stability before we can truly claim or even gain promotion - however you never know what will happen. I have voted for play-offs, I think this is fairly optimistic but totally realistic at the same time.

The squad could gel and achieve something great beyond our expectations, or it might not go quite to plan.

It should be an entertaining season mind.

Upper mid-table. We've held onto the best performers from last season and have a manager the players want to play for. On the other hand, at the moment our squad is far too thin to sustain a promotion push (even just 3 or 4 injuries would see us struggle), the defence still hasn't been addressed and I fear we've missed the boat in the transfer market. We'll know more in a couple of weeks though.

I'll predict 14th place so have gone for mid-table.  Too many weak areas and too little competition for places at the moment to expect a play off push.  It will need 3 or 4 more signings to give us a squad capable of competing at the top end.

I think we will have a good season, I just think that injuries and suspensions will punish the real progress made. As mentioned prior it is about stability and the club looks to be in good hands with Kevin Nolan.

Next season for me will reveal more than this upcoming campaign.

Archived