FA Cup fourth-round draw: Notts vs. Wolves/Swansea

Joe Jones

So the draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup is done and dusted, and Notts County will face either Premier League strugglers Swansea City or Championship high-flyers Wolverhampton Wanderers at Meadow Lane!

Happy with the draw? Share your thoughts!

Out of the two and being realistic, I would opt for Wolves all day long. They would possibly sell out the County Road stand and we could probably get 8-10K in, so we'd might get a gate of between 13-15K. I think we would struggle to get to 5 figures with Swansea.

I can't see us beating either and the best chance to maximise revenue would be a draw against weakened opposition.

Both should bring good support, yet Wolves would easily sell-out the allocation given.

Realistically the easier game in my opinion would be Swansea City, they're in poor form and would be more focused on their Premier League survival. Wolves won't be worrying about the FA Cup, so they won't really see it as an issue. Plus they played far better than Swansea and should have won the first tie, the red card halted their progression. It's funny how Swansea claim their players red card was never a straight red, it was for a double foul. :lol:

The only downside about Wolves is their idiotic fans, and I probably wouldn't attend with my children.

I've experienced issues in the past from Wolves fans at Meadow Lane, so I wouldn't want to put them in any sort of arms way. I think both are winnable, just Swansea City being the easier out of the two based on form and how they should approach the game.

Archived