Ronan Murray (Apparently Signed)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

This baffles me.

I'm a fan of CK but I do not understand this one bit.

5 recognised defenders (not counting Liddle) - and one being a youth (Hollis), SEVEN strikers, a weak midfield.

What do we sign?

Another striker.

Genius. Not impressed.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Hmmm, interesting, it's not on the official site yet. He hasn't got a great scoring record according to Wikepedia but obviously CK thinks he can do a job, maybe he has midfielders in the pipeline but snapped up Ronan while he can.

Tony (putting a positive slant on things)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I always miss something when I'm busy! I don't even know of him but I won't judge, he might play on the wing tho?

Mystery Inc need to solve this one guys.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Everyone on Twitter was on about a new signing earlier but I couldnt find anything, is it on the official site yet?

Maybe he's a striker by trade who can play in midfield? What happened to the lad Melvin we signed from Villa on a short term basis, wasent he a midfielder? I'm assuming David Bells injured?

Weird isn't it. For the past couple of seasons we've had midfielders coming out of our ears with very little up front. Now we think we have too many strikers and a weak midfield :rolleyes:

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

Honestly this is news to me.

I have been checking my twitter feeds and no news regarding this, I did notice a couple going on about having to many strikers but I label them as daft lads. often see them moaning about one thing or another, so I take it with a pinch of salt.

Who is Ronan Murray?

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Ipswich player bee

Honestly this is news to me.

I have been checking my twitter feeds and no news regarding this, I did notice a couple going on about having to many strikers but I label them as daft lads. often see them moaning about one thing or another, so I take it with a pinch of salt.

Who is Ronan Murray?

Ipswich player been on loan with Torquay, Swindon and Plymouth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronan_Murray_%28footballer%29

We've signed four lads for our development squad.

This is basically a reserve team without fees or a league dictating who they play. It's pretty okay, as at least we can fill their season with games of different quality. I'm not so worried, as I think given the chance some of the 4 could become decent assets to our main squad.

Only time will tell but fingers crossed we can see some first team players arrive.

In the form of good enough to must out existing starting 11 players.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

After seeing that 4 have signed, I retract my comments.

Seems to be OK, hopefully 1 or 2 can make the grade and get signed permanently. It is also a better option than signing journey men for cover!

After seeing that 4 have signed, I retract my comments.

Seems to be OK, hopefully 1 or 2 can make the grade and get signed permanently. It is also a better option than signing journey men for cover!

Not that you can please some, good for you to retract your comments but having said that they were fair points. :)

Hopefully these youngsters will push for the first team, we need this.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

I agree with @Super_Danny_Allsopp this is better than getting journeymen in. We had a fair few of them last year and it was there for all to see that a lot of them were not too bothered as long as they got a wage for another month. At least these guys will want to prove a point and we know they'll do their utmost to do so and take a chance should it come their way.

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

supposedly tottenham and arsenal were chasing one of them, the one notts covered on the website. i found very amusing how they only focused on two of the 4, thought it was pretty poor to be fair.

the group would have been fairer and more interesting.

Archived