Notts commentary on Radio Red

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Very poor decision because it's not like the radio is the most hip thing to listen too.

The BBC should do better for local coverage, all the money they make.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,904
  • Days Won:  17

Ive got dab radio, but according to the hubby, could only got F word on our one in the kitchen. So don't know what i'll do on tuesday night. COYP

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, magpiejue said:

Ive got dab radio, but according to the hubby, could only got F word on our one in the kitchen. So don't know what i'll do on tuesday night. COYP

BBC Radio Nottingham start at Forest and have updates, it may have been that.

The same old mistakes by them though forgetting we are a two club city.

I'll know better on tuesday night. Today i was at my mums listening there.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
12 hours ago, magpiejue said:

F word commentary wasn’t on digital @magpiejue perhaps hubby was listening to the build up or if it’s a FM/DAB radio he hadn’t got it switched to DAB. I listened to Notts and it was fine apart from the result.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  235
  • Days Won:  0

Not that bothered about this myself, I don't listen to BBC Radio Nottingham much at all.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Its unfair that other teams get to will still have theirs on FM radio but Notts don't, If they do it to one they should do it to them all. Or is it because most Notts fans even when they are older still try to attend games where as Forest fans don't bother going to the games. Either way its unfair.

Its probably mainly going to affect the older fans that still only have an FM radio because most others will have a digital one or something else to listen to it on.

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I think it’s pathetic I really do so every team has there team on the radio but notts really shafts dose especially people who have listen on the radio for years

@Fan of Big Tone Paul told me tonight he wasn't listening to the one in the kitchen. He has one in the greenhouse and one in the mancave, he'd got that one on. So, i'll be ok with the one in the kitchen. Phew. COYP

Guest gtownjohnno

Information please.... Can Radio Red DAB be picked up in Grantham.... Any info gratefully  received........ Thanks 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

2 hours ago, gtownjohnno said:

Information please.... Can Radio Red DAB be picked up in Grantham.... Any info gratefully  received........ Thanks 

I'm not totally sure but I would imagine so. Regarding the match tonight if Fword aren't playing (which I don't think they are) our match will be on all frequencies so if you can't get to the match you should be able to pick it up on 95.5 fm.

Guest gtownjohnno
1 hour ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I'm not totally sure but I would imagine so. Regarding the match tonight if Fword aren't playing (which I don't think they are) our match will be on all frequencies so if you can't get to the match you should be able to pick it up on 95.5 fm.

Guest gtownjohnno

Thanks F of BT.... Iam a season ticket holder in the Kop.... I don't miss many games at all but when I do I like to listen in on Radio Red.... I was hoping to hear from someone here in G/Town that the reception was OK on DAB.... Thanks anyway.... 

Archived