Mk Dons V Notts

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,952
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Surprised to see no comments about the defeat to MK Dons on here.

What does everyone think? Is it time to change manager or have we been down that road before?

My view is that it is still too early to sack the manager, we can turn it round it is only 6 games into the season and we can't go on sacking managers every 6 months, CK has made new signings and it all takes time to gel, lets give him a bit longer and get behind the team, manager and owners and get through this together.

What's others views?

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I've been catching up with all the news after our 2 week holiday. and listened to the Rams match but kept checking Notts' score.I was a bit worried that my team might let me down after the very disappointing home defeat against Burnley before the International break but my optimism has been partly restored(Millwall 1 -Rams 5) I didn't expect Notts to win today and I have no idea how they performed but I agree with Tony.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Sadly with the fact we're poorly defending, not marking or having a go with what is a fairly decent team. CK must take a share of the blame and I really didn't like his post match interview - If the players aren't playing, DON'T PLAY THEM... GIVE THEM A STERN TALKING TOO OR A BOOT UP THE BACKSIDE!! If you can't change things in order to correct mistakes, then there's no point blaming the players.

He left the subs far too late for me which did seem to change the game slightly.

Now for me it's management who handles and motivates the players, they play the game but it's down to the manager to get onto their backs or suggest how the game could change in our favour. I honestly don't believe CK is doing this all the time and he really should.

If he goes - he goes (as sad as it sounds).

However, if the Trews decide to keep him. Not only do the players need to step up but CK himself. Proper research needs to go into planning and tactics which can break down teams. MK Dons aren't what they're cracked up to be and any footballer would know how to break up a passing side.

It really bothers me how we don't seem to MARK or DEFEND!!!!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

I wasn't surprised we lost this one, but we really do need to start playing to our potential, not how we have been doing recently.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

Difficult to make enthusiastic comments when CK and his coaches are failing to motivate the team and get results. We are in deep trouble and something needs to be done about it. Employ a manager with experience at this level, and somebody that the fans will be excited about seeing and the players will respect. I am a season ticket holder and I usually go to a lot of away games but I'm not prepared to spend any more money for extra games while we are producing this rubbish. I have only travelled to Liverpool this season and obviously I couldn't have missed that one, if only we could produce our 2nd half performance there at every game.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,479
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I think we are in serious trouble if we don't up the performance levels. We were poor on Saturday by all accounts. The defending has not been good enough and we are not scoring goals. The only consolation is that there are 40 games to go.....

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I hope the results of Nottinghams 2 league teams reverses.

Archived