Fitzsimons is not our number one

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So today was the last straw Fitzsimmons is not our number one. At fault again for two of the goals that we conceived due to the fact he was either off his line and had to scramble back or his positioning is awful. In most of the attacks no only in this game but others by various teams he favoured his left post leaving the right hand of his goal completely exsposed. This is not what a number one dose they are stern and steady and control there defenders and area Fitzsimmons dose neither. The defence has not helped but I’m sorry he has to shoulder the blame for the poor goal line and positioning.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

5 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

Fitzsimmons is not our number one...Correct....... but Fitzsimons is. :frantics:

All because he is don’t mean he deserves it .. those goals yesterday nearly reduced me to tears mate 

• Chris changed the title to Fitzsimons is not our number one

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

7 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

Fitzsimmons is not our number one...Correct....... but Fitzsimons is. :frantics:

He shouldn't be, even if Collin faced this same issue people would say the amount of goals conceded is unacceptable and Fitzsimons is a major part of the problem.

I grew tired of him bickering with certain players yesterday, it became funny how he never would with more vocal players mind. I can't help but think if he was more vocal all-round and fully focused he wouldn't appear to be a lobster coming off his goal line.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

no, hes awful this season and there are no signs that he can become the keeper notts needs. very disappointing.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

He doesn't reflect much of what a keeper should be these days, I fear his confidence for this season is shot and it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up being released.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

This discussion is old now, he's not the person to be in goal. I have no faith he can turn things around or organise his defence.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It's getting beyond a joke how people can slag Collin off but did Fitzsimons who looks absolutely awful.

Putting me in goal would be more productive and at the very least some parts of my body would be close to preventing the goals which seem to be leaking through his net.

Archived