Daily chat thread - Monday 24th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s been a chilly night here the temperature dropped to 4.2 degrees overnight but it looks like it’ll be a sunny start when the sun comes up properly.

More computer work for us today, plus a shopping trip to Lidl to get stocked up with food, we like Lidl because it saves us money compared with the other supermarkets round here and it’s good quality stuff. The only problem is not being tempted by the “car boot aisle” as we call it which is piled with goodies you didn’t know you wanted until you saw them. Mrs. Big Tone says she’ll put blinkers on me because I’m tempted especially when I see the tools and gadgets.

Have a great day and come and don’t forget to use this thread for your daily chit chat.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Im off to Center Parcs today at Sherwood Forest as I think a little break was needed. I will be on and off the site all week and will only really try to engage with this thread every day as a minimum. Hopefully you guys enjoy the content this week. 

Starting off going out for breakfast which I am not usually a fan of as I think it is a bit of waste of money but my other half was keen to make me try Toby Carvery breakfast buffet thing? Don't know if it's any decent or not. 

Other than than that I am going to chill out for a week with a few beers and bottles of wine. So I will see you all at the Crewe game next week. 

Supporter+
1 hour ago, samwatto2008 said:

Im off to Center Parcs today at Sherwood Forest as I think a little break was needed. I will be on and off the site all week and will only really try to engage with this thread every day as a minimum. Hopefully you guys enjoy the content this week. 

Starting off going out for breakfast which I am not usually a fan of as I think it is a bit of waste of money but my other half was keen to make me try Toby Carvery breakfast buffet thing? Don't know if it's any decent or not. 

Other than than that I am going to chill out for a week with a few beers and bottles of wine. So I will see you all at the Crewe game next week. 

I've not had breakfast in Toby Carvery but I've been there for a main meal, it's nothing fantastic but not bad, cheap and cheerful, hope you enjoy your breakfast and have a good week.

Supporter+
21 minutes ago, magpiejue said:

Just work for me!

Don't let them kids run you ragged @magpiejue keep em in order, say hello to Ged for me, I wonder what he thinks of the Spireites season so far? :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I've been volunteering in school again this morning, which i enjoy doing.

I have to wait in for a delivery today so the rest of the day consists of posting on here, tidying up and looking after my kids.

Slightly changed plans i was going to go to lidl but i'll do that tomorrow now.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Weird, I thought I replied to this - knowing me I posted to an earlier date by mistake.

Today I have been very busy, literally no time to stop and I find to find time to upgrade the site. It's crazy but keeping me on my toes, I don't think the vast majority realise how much it takes PON to keep going and to be constantly turning. Not that I am moaning but it's important to be on the ball.

On top of this, I have the PONcast to edit which takes a considerable amount of time.

Very pleased with how things are going behind the scenes. I hope people will be impressed and happy about how things are progressing too.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Under the weather today, I have had to call a sick day.

It's not safe to continue my line of work when it's this bad, hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug. I hope all on PON are doing okay.

Archived