The last time we faced Crewe at meadow lane

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So the last time we faced Crewe at home was February of last year beating them 4-1 with Noor Husin spectacular strike it was also Alan’s £2 for adults. I went with my uncle and my cousin who loved it meadow lane was rocking that day not full no way but the atmospheric was amazing. Crewe was one of the stand out games for that gave me hope that country’s time was coming and that the magpies has found there Rythem. I’m looking forward to Saturday getting back the lane and Crewe I believe is the first 3 points 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It was a good game, I was expecting Notts to win like they did and hopefully we can look at the performance as a way to inspire ourselves. It's important to go into the game passionate, loud and determined. COYP

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I am concerned the two draws will make some fans feel entitled to a win and if we don't, I just don't want to read the moaning on social media. It will take time and hard work but a win could be massive.

I'm nervous, they may want revenge and see us as an easy side to them.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Days Won:  2

It should be a good test I agree, they are not doing that well and if we use the home crowd advantage I think we could win.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

12 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

the atmospheric was amazing. Crewe was one of the stand out games for that gave me hope that country’s time was coming and that the magpies has found there Rythem. I’m looking forward to Saturday getting back the lane and Crewe I believe is the first 3 points 

The atmosphere could make a difference this time round too.

I miss match days at Meadow Lane and away days, football isn't the same here but the 12th man could do its part. Hopefully if it happens they will be rewarded with the first league win at home.

18 hours ago, NottsTastic said:

Different teams, its a new season so i just want to see progress on the pitch.

Your right mate 👍🏻

12 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

The atmosphere could make a difference this time round too.

I miss match days at Meadow Lane and away days, football isn't the same here but the 12th man could do its part. Hopefully if it happens they will be rewarded with the first league win at home.

It could be your right mate it could make the difference between team finding the push the succeed and loose .. match are awsome I hope you get to come over soon and see the magpies be great to meet you 

19 hours ago, KingKewell said:

It should be a good test I agree, they are not doing that well and if we use the home crowd advantage I think we could win.

Most definitely dude 

19 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

I am concerned the two draws will make some fans feel entitled to a win and if we don't, I just don't want to read the moaning on social media. It will take time and hard work but a win could be massive.

I'm nervous, they may want revenge and see us as an easy side to them.

Some good made there mate Definitely points I think we should consider and think about 

19 hours ago, KingKewell said:

Positives matey 👍🏻

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Every season is different, i know some teams are harder to beat than others. I wouldnt expect this season to be like any other for Notts from the terrible start we had. I do hope scores continue to improve for us though.

Archived