Pictures tell a thousand words ... The lads are hurting.

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So i know frustration is starting to grow with the results at the lane going the way they are. A few are thinking the lads don’t care but I can honestly say they do care and want to turn it around.

At full time and even before full time the players and the gaffer shown real emotion and they are feeling our pain as fan. 

I can tell you the lads are doing extra training seasons and are doing there best to turn things around. 

@Dan was at meadow lane on lane on Saturday and he snapped the players at full time and even before and the pain on there Face is clear to see. (Thanks @Dan for allowing me to share them)

These lads are broken we need to support hem get behind them I’ve read and heard a lot of stuff about the lads not careing on other pages and spoke to fans with that opinion. 

But pon community is different we don’t dont do that. I wished others didn’t I know people are allowed an opinion of course they are everyone is entitled  .. But keep fighting lads magpies till the end ..#coyp

DD728D27-2B77-4844-A974-5C989C8C8D9F.jpeg

B1B892D9-50F3-44A5-B9CC-44B450A161FB.jpeg

5F9B7ACD-8106-4D65-B6E6-E773BDE3BEC7.jpeg

4906D9C5-2D08-4007-939D-E01CF5B8A1F6.jpeg

81A7F28E-9E25-44F9-80C2-954572FA5EE1.jpeg

4EDB07D6-66B3-4099-AF59-AD8B44515F10.jpeg

AB2C97AB-E899-4BDA-9F9E-803E6A3AF7DF.jpeg

33E44D11-8123-4C85-AE35-47FFF8734AC3.jpeg

33F3EB13-7890-45D8-960A-7CF17E1C2B25.jpeg

C4A41D34-859D-470C-AE0D-E31521E09BA7.jpeg

C574462B-4779-4E6F-9A12-BEBDF238CAAE.jpeg

7FA4E354-CF20-46B6-9C69-1AA79FD17D5D.jpeg

D334055E-05E2-497C-968F-1F1EBD8BA44D.jpeg

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Most of the players care, it's just an easy excuse to say that they don't.

There's many issues underlining the results we see on the pitch, confidence, switching off, tactics and fight. The team needs to work harder together, we have seen this at times, but this past Saturday was more down to Neal Ardley's tactics and lineup. They need to be working on chance creation and fishing, defensively Notts looked good against Exeter they just switched off when it mattered the most.

Only a few players seem to be lacking 100% effort.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

i think most care, i just dont think all have the mentality to do the club justice. if they could all up their game they would not be playing league two football but i do feel neal ardley needs to get the attacking spot on.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

@Dan point your camera at the fans after the final whistle blows and tell us a different story from the fans perspective.

We are more guttered!

• Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

Yes, the season is a disaster to put it mildly, but all this BS from fans saying the players don’t care is just ridiculous. Of course they care, do people think they go out onto a field of play and enjoy looking stupid, languishing at the bottom of the football league. They are professional sportsmen and have spent years training and Learning to become footballers, trying to become “winners”. 

League 2 standard players aren’t the prima-donnas of the Premiership. Of course us fans are hurting, but to say players don’t care is ridiculous.

• Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  4

I also believe that majority of the players do really care and are gutted by our current position. We seemed more productive when we played the ball along the floor rather than hoofball but if we going to persist with this tactic I feel we need somebody new to aim at so therefore with current crop I would go for one of the centrebacks as the target man, somebody who may actually win a header,  Enzio really looks bereft of confidence so as both an attacking and defensive option I would maybe give Dan Jones a runout

• Content Count:  648
  • Days Won:  4

Dan Jones scored at Morecambe today in the 1-1 draw.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

morale is very low, its difficult to get the best out when the chips are down. its even harder when you have grown men and kids abusing you over any little thing.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I think they care and also do try but are struggling to be motivated and can't find a way out of this downwards spiral.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  633
  • Days Won:  1

I do feel sorry for them, winning breeds a strong mentality and when you lose so many games you feel that is all that can happen.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

When I put this together I wanted to show that the lads do care and are hurting indeed. I know the fans do care as well but I think both player and fans need to how each other feels. 

Archived