Ryan Schofield facing a three game ban

Magic magpie

So after today’s straight red we looking to be with our loan goalkeeper Ryan Schofield for three of our next six games unless Notts appeal the red card. 

After the game myself and Chris saw Ryan and he said that there was hardly any contact made and the player made the most of. 

So we are going to be without Ryan for the next three of the six remaining games will we miss him.?  

He was unlucky as there player went down like he had been tackled by Jonah Lomu (load of young 'uns suddenly thinking who?), but I think the the fact that he admitted that there was contact will mean that there isn't any point in appealing.

I've watched it several times and I can see why Les Bradd felt the player dived, he did! Yes, there was contact, however the player forces it and he goes down when he could have remained on his feet. It's harsh for Ryan Schofield but I feel Ross Fitzsimons did well coming on, Ross needs to keep focused and he should do okay.

Very unlucky I believe what Ryan said he’s not a goalkeeper who dives at players feet He is a very honest player and the player who fell is clearly as honest as the day is long players like the diving sod need to be banned. 

Ross did very well when he came on looked good confident well done Ross

Archived